Chapter 11

A speeding car can be heard barreling the streets at the South Side of the Pentagram. It's driver seemingly not giving a care about whether or not it hits someone as it speeds it's way to an elderly imp trying to cross the street.

The sounds of the engine gets louder as it seems to accelerates faster and faster after seeing what's in front. With the revs of the car literally going on deaf ears as her pace continues to stay in a slow manner. The sinners walking pass didn't show any care for what's to happen either, with some even watching intently for entertainment.

The anticipation building as their smirks get bigger the closer the vehicle gets. But before it can make contact a glowing yellow forcefield appeared deflecting the motorized object to the side and making it tumble a few times before crashing and exploding in the distance.

The sinners around cheered in excitement as they see the flames erupt from the wreckage. Among them stood (Y/N) who's holding both of his hands up, one pointing at the old woman and the other to the direction of the wreckage. His face filled with worry as his eyes didn't leave the imp who has successfully made it to the other side of the street.

Letting out a sigh, he let his hands down and tried to calm his nerves only to see another sinner try to jump the old woman. (Y/N) seeing this quickly tried to shield her once more but before he can she pulled out what seemed to be a gun and shot the sinner in the face and continued on with her slow treck home.

(Y/N) blinked a few times after witnessing this, standing there with his right hand up and mouth slightly agape. Shaking his head a small bit he shrugged at himself and continued on his way to a small fast food joint.

While walking he started to look around at the relatively new environment. Being only on the South side a few times, he's never fully taken in the difference it has from the other parts of the Pentagram.

The vibrant red atmosphere of the place immediately showing contrast from the other places he's been going around to. Remembering how the other sectors looked, he found that they normally have a distinctiveness to them given by the overlord who manages them. From the vibrant neon lights of the V district, to the more industrial look of the Carmine district. It shows how the overlords can shape their territory to their own image.

With that said it made (Y/N) start to wonder, 'Is this Alastor's "district" then?' he thought to himself given the atmosphere of the place and the complete lack of other overlords there aswell.

Putting the thought aside, he went ahead and looked for the place he and Cherri would be meeting. Asking some of the sinners around, he got some very different answers, from different directions being given to straight up "fuck yourself". But he did manage to find some sinners with clear instructions and match up with what Cherri has told him.

After some back and forth he managed to find the place at the edge of the district, opposite of the hotel. Being around so much, (Y/N) tiredly walked inside the joint and saw his pyromaniac friend sitting boredly on the sides tinkering with a bomb of hers.

Making his way over, Cherri felt the presence and turned with a wide grin on her face.

"Finally! I thought you weren't coming darling. I was thinking of going out there and helping ya find me." Cherri said motioning the bomb around with a smirk forming on her face.

"Yeah, sorry about that, still getting used to this whole place." (Y/N) said tiredly dropping himself on the seat opposite of Cherri's earning a small giggle from her.

"Oh don't sweat it darling, atleast you made it!" She exclaimed as (Y/N) rolled his eyes playfully on the "sweat it" part and chuckled.

The two then ordered some food before starting to make conversation about the things they've been up to. Cherri with her bombs as per usual aswell as how she's been trying to gain some new territory. While (Y/N) on the other hand tells her about his involvement in the hotel and meeting Angel aswell.