PROLOGUE

The Final Warning Ghost-Extracting van rolled to a stop in the driveway, its rocking music abruptly silenced as the engine cut off. Three striking sisters stepped out of the vehicle, each exuding their own unique energy. The tallest sister sported dark brown hair and piercingly dark brown eyes, effortlessly carrying a vibrant blue Spector bass. The shortest sister stood out with a fiery red tint to her short hair and a distinctive striped teal sweater adorned with a vibrant pink star. She deftly handled her drumsticks while pulling a loaded wagon of drum gear up the driveway. The final sister made an impression with her bleached blonde hair, sharp and slim facial features, and a pale yellow Gibson Explorer slung casually over her shoulder.

The blonde led the others up to the front door, pulling the keys to their house out of her back pocket. Inserting it into the slot, she struggled with turning the lock.

The short sister reached for the key, "Let me try it-"

The blonde swatted her sister's hand away, "No Pau! I know what I'm doing."

"Come on, Ale and I need to shower after today. That ghost in the bakery got flour everywhere, I can still feel it in my shoes!" She groaned, driving Dany insane.

The lock clicked open after a few more attempts, letting the girls inside their house. They set the gear down in the mud room, then travelled up to their rooms to shower and relax for the night. Well deserved after an exhausting day of work.

Dany looks at the clock on the nightstand in her room after getting ready to sleep.

10:20 P.M

"It's not that late." She thought, through the responsible voice of her mom telling her that she should sleep, which led her to submit to the urge of good rest.

After she plunged into the mattress, she felt herself sinking into the cozy foam which provided Dany a sense of safety. Once she covered herself with the blanket, she felt the warmth of her body which reflected onto her skin. Closing her eyes, the scattered thoughts of her brain began to quiet down.

Pau glimpsed at the time on her phone.

10:45 P.M

"I have work tomorrow." She pondered to herself, the music from her laptop halted after she submitted to the urge to sleep.

Pau slipped under the covers of her bed. It took her longer than usual to fall asleep, her brain reminded her of all those embarrassing moments when she was little, all the memories of fond times with her friends and family, and reflected on her inner psyche as one does. Sometimes, she just wished her brain would shut up every once and a while.

Ale doesn't need to check the time to make sure she needs to go to bed.

Ale unscrewed the jar cap containing her melatonin for the night. It was tough for Ale to switch from her mindset of working to her mindset of relaxing within the span of a few hours, so she started to take precautions for good rest. Once the melatonin was swallowed, she laid down fully and lowered her eyelids to let the medicine take full effect.

Dany was the first to fully fall asleep, her brain painted an image of her room while she was a child. The shiny maple desk was all too familiar to Dany, it didn't take any more glances to know that it was her childhood bedroom. The bridal doll that sat on the desk reminded her of her past dreams, she laughed at herself for how she used to want herself to grow into. Looking down at her notebook, it appeared that she had written her first songs, or at least had tried, frustrated with the words coming to her mind as they did not fit what she wanted to say. This dream did not feel like most, because Dany quickly realized she was in full control.

"What...?" She looked at her pen, her hand moved at the will of her mind. "This doesn't feel right..." As she pondered the possibility, the strange feeling of being shoved onto the floor was played upon her. Before she could register what was happening, she was already on the floor, her notebook thrown into the middle of the room. "Show yourself!" She exclaimed, struggling to push herself up onto her feet by the chair. "What are you trying to tell me?!" The entity did not show himself, but he did make it known that he was present. Her notebook became indulged in a fiery inferno, quickly spreading up in a uniform line to the wall and painting a message over the wall. "U CAN'T".