chapter two: it's all to hard

Lux P.O.V

I was driving up to the complex where my uncles live and suddenly I remembered that that would be the first place mum would look for me. without thinking a pulled over and grabbed out my phone to call Uncle Harry and tell him not to tell her.

* at the complex *

I couldn't take it anymore, the constant yelling, mum telling me that if she wasn't around and worked with the boys that I would just be another loner without any friends, not that I had any 'real' friends anyway. my mum was a bitch (A/N I don't really think this about Lou, I love her to bits) I knew that this was the wrong way to go about things but it's not the only thing I can think about, getting rid of the constant weights being pushed down on my shoulders. unzipping my bag and pulling out my pencil case, I searched for the one thing that would make it all go away, not forever but for at least a short amount of time, finally I found that one thing (A/N see what I did there) the scissors. I gulped heavily pressing the blade to my arm and slowly but surely running it across and seeing the crimson liquid run down. Uncle Harry would surely be mad and Uncle Liam would give me one of those 'you should know better' talks, but I don't care, doing this made me feel better made me feel like I was now able to go on, it's the easiest way to let out my stress, suddenly there was a soft knock at the bathroom door, "Lux, it's Ni, are you ok? shit, um 'yeah Uncle Ni...i'm fine...um i'll... be out in a sec' I said trying to sound confident when suddenly the pain kicked in, grabbing a handful of toilet paper and drying up the blood I quickly flushed it away, put on a plaster (Band-Aid), and pulled down sleeve of my skivvy and got out of the bathroom as soon as I could, suddenly running into 5 half angry half sad looking uncles, oh bullocks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR NOTE

hey guys I know that that chapter was super short, but i'm trying to update all of my stories inone night so the chapters are a little bit shorter than intended. that was the first time I've ever written a chapter like this with the cutting but I think it was pretty good for a first. sorry if I made any of you guys feel queezy. I gotta go guys but please comment vote and follow

just a cute gif of nialler, sorry if it doesn't work