Hoax

Ace watches the void guardian go back and forth. "Corrupt good sir how are you?"

Corrupt grabs a liquor bottle and poors it into a mason glass before continuing his pacing whilst sipping on the drink. "I don't know Ace how do I look?"

"Whatever you're feeling you have to note that this wasn't a willing thing for dear Love."

"You think? I'm fighting the urge to rip them apart so bad right now."

"Who do you believe is the child from the creator?"

"Clickx."

"I'm afraid to burst your bubble but he isn't the child."

"How would you know that, you don't know as much as you thing."

"Clickx is a special case, he's a veriant of me."

Corrupt gives Ace a raises his brow, "You mean you're a veriant of him?"

"We both come from aus with timelines, who came before who is a irrelevant."

"Timeline?! He was made the exact same way as Ink! But they chose him to be their personal servant while Ink did whatever he wanted. It's selfish seeing how Ink said he was worse when he never experienced what we did."

"Time changed, the elder gods aren't alive to live through what we currently have and continue to go through."

"Selfish. Cowardice."Corrupts speaking out of anger.

Code diagram appears over him: objects emotional levels are uneven

Ace looks at it curiously, "Corrupt my friend, nothing I can say will help this situation, let's put our mind to something else shall we? We must worry about the current objective: the glitches and maturing aus, and the being that is greater than the creators. What cards are down are on the table so we have to focus on what we have and the possible upcoming threats."

Corrupt downs the glass then grabs the whole bottle. "What is it you want from me when my powers have been limited since the cure of the void?"

"You are still a smart being, you can offer ideas."

Corrupt scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Ideas."

"Ideas come from everyone, everyone has ideas to speak. What are yours?"

"I-" A purple portal appears and an armored skeleton comes through. Nightmare's eldest son looks at them, "We got bored."

Ace look in the portal than at Crescent, "We?" The second the question comes from Ace's mouth he's tackled into a hug by Dusk. "Yes we!"

Ace tenses slightly uncomfortable but laughs looking at her sweetly. "Dusk dear of course."

Dusk giggles and lets go before floating in the air. "Sorry honey."

"A pleasure to see you both again."

Dusk lays forward in the air, "It is but there's a but." She looks at Crescent who looks at Corrupt and Ace. "The chaos meter rose over necessary limits, so we came to see what happened."

Ace leans on his cane. "The God of chaos has gone berserk."

Crescent nods, "As expected."

Corrupt stays quiet while Ace speaks for him. "How long are the two of you staying? Perhaps you could help the situation."

Dusk: that's the reason we are here darling
Dusk: we found you guys first but are going to go see our new little great grandchild later

Ace: great grandchild?