Kin

Torment sits in a flower bed in hell. Her mind slient, all but a single thought. So who is the temper tantrum

Torment waits for a response but once none answer her she thinks again. You all decide to show yourselves so what's the problem

Hate leans on a wall. "Having fun Tor?"

"What do you want."

"To see what you're up to."

Torment opens her eyes and glare at him. "You always have a reason."

"Nope, just came to see you." Hate walks into the flowers then sits down across from her.

Torment looks at him annoyed and Hate grins. "Go ahead don't let me stop you."

"Go away"

"No thanks, did you have to use your magic for this? Natural nature has to be rare here."

"Go away"

A demonic aura grows but it's not Torment's.

Hate's grin widdens, "That's why I'm here. I knew the feeling came from here."

"Just go away Hate." Different beasts starts to emerge from the tree line around them

"That's right get more rallied up."

Hate gets thrown backwards by an invisible force. Torment closes her eyes as a black mass surrounds her like a cone. Hate puts his tentacles into the ground to keep him up. "My job's done," Hate tries melting away but he can't.

A being manifests infront of him wearing a full tuxedo, no coat but a black vest, white and black stripped shirt with a purple tie. Black pants with black coraframs. A top hat on their head as they open their eyes at him. They smile and greet him. "Hello."

"Wow, interesting." Hate tries melting and reappearing closer to the stranger. He can't, he can only physically move. They grin as Hate's arm has restrictions going up it but golden bracelets on the other. They study Hate, "Hate is it? You're quite old for this timeline."

Hate studies the stranger. "You're intoxicating, I love it"

Venom is female by aura shift but looks like a guy, she offers a hand. "I am Venom..."

Hate looks at her hand and blushes lightly, "I'd shake it but I know better. *chuckles* damn I'd love to though."

Vemon retracts her hand and tips her hat. "Fair enough." She looks at the beasts as they close in, "The pets will arrive soon, let's talk elsewhere, the queen is more powerful than you think."

"Aren't you the one who locked the au?"

"Afraid not, she did." Venom summons a butterfly knife and throws it at the ground then falls through the portal it makes.

"Gods I love you already." Hate follows her in.

Venom plays with the knife leaning on a pillar. Hate leans next to her, "Where did you come from?"

"I've been here."

"That delicious aura of yours, you tried to pin it on Torment."

Venom shrugs off the comment, "gotta do what you gotta do."

"You're not hiding it now I notice."

"Nah you came to me so what's the point."

"I came because I felt something. My job is to monitor and extort negativity and when I felt you *laughs* I just had to see what the cause of the power was."

Venom smiles looking at him. "My intentions aren't really bad."

"And what are your intentions princess?"