Averys childhood

"Hikaru~! Kaoru~! Momma wants us all to attend her fashion show in a couple of hours." I say in a small but perky tone to my two older brothers, hikaru and Kaoru. All they do is give me a disgusted look, filled with pure hatred. "And why should we listen to you, Carmella? " they say my name with venom laced through their words.

"I was just telling you what mommy said..." I trail off, afraid they would yell at me, like they always do. "Ew, get out of here now. We don't want to see your ugly face." They both tell me in almost a shout.

"I'm sorry big broth-" they cut me off by storming up to me and yelling in my face. "We're not your brothers! Your just a nuisance since birth! We're TWINS and your nothing to us! We hate you!" They scream at me, before pushing me out the door, I'm stumbling back until I hit the wall and fell.

"Carmella! What's wrong baby girl?" My mother asks when I walk into her room, tears in my eyes as I crawl onto her bed and into her arms. "I fell down the last few stairs... And hit the back of my head." I lie to her, though she doesn't believe me, she just nods and kisses my temples before letting her short hair out of its sparkly black headband. I look up at her.

"Mommy, will I ever be as pretty as you?"I ask her, gripping her arm as tight as I can. "Oh my, your going to be 100 times prettier than I'll ever be, you already are." I smile and let go of her, walking towards her closet. "Can I pick out your clothes for you?" I ask, my tears finally drying up, but marks still going down my face, though I don't care.

"Okay, pick something pretty out for mommy." I nod

20 minuets later, my moms wearing a black skin tight dress that goes down to her knees and dark blue wedges, she has diamond earrings dangling from her ears and a ruby necklace that brings minimal colour to the outfit.

"I look very beautiful baby. Now, let's get you dressed." She tells me, spinning around to give of the dramatic effect. I nod enthusiastically, taking her hand in mine and leading her towards my pink room. Almost everything's pink besides the few pencils scattered across my desk.

*~*~*the fashion show*~*~*

Me and my mother walk in wearing almost the exact same outfit, but my shoes are dark blue flats, and my earrings are studs instead of dangles.

"Ready my baby?" My mother questions. I simply nod.

The hours pass by in a blur, hikaru and Kaoru constantly making fun of me and harassing me all throughout the night. But finally I see my grandmother, the one who lives in America and only comes to Japan for special occasions. She's CRAZY! Her hair if the colour of unnatural red, and she wears colours I'm not even sure are real colours, she's wearing contacts the colour of purple, and her attire... I can't even describe it without throwing up on my brothers... That doesn't seem like a bad idea...

"My caramel!!!" Grandma tsuka comes running towards me, using my nickname only she can call me, caramel.

"Hello grandmother." Me, hikaru and Kaoru say at the same time, me earning a glare from the, both. Grandma tsuka notices this and gives the boys a death glare. They both look down at their feet, but now Im scared their going to harass me when we get home.

"Would you mind if I bring Carmella to America with me?" Grandma tsuka asks my mom. She just looks at her with surprise written all over her. I look over to the boys to see them nodding energetically towards my mother.

She looks at me with a questioned look on her face, I simply nod. She hesitantly looks over to grandma.

"For how long?" She asks in a very stable voice. Grandma tsuka looks over to me, but I do nothing but kick my toe into the ground.

"Let's try... Until she's 15." Everyone's head shoots in her direction. "What?! No! You can't take my baby away for nine years!!!" She screams, loud enough for everyone to look our way. She takes a look around until she composes herself.

"Why would you want to take her away?" Grandma tsuka is about to answer, but I cut in. "Can I go mom?" Everyone looks at me in shock, even the boys, they look the most surprised out of everyone. Soon grandma tsuka gives my mom a victory look.

"Why do you want to leave?" Hikaru and Kaoru give me a look that says if I tell, they'll hurt me more than they already do. "I loved America when we all took a trip there, I would love to live there.... But with grandma tsuka." I say the last part only so hikaru and Kaoru hear.

I risk a glance at my mom, only to see her have tears well in her eyes, I look at the boys, but they have no emotion at all in their eyes... Like there's a wall blocking me from seeing what's there...

"Ok! So tomorrow we'll be leaving, alright?" Grandma tsuka asks in a happy voice. I fake a smile and nod in her direction. In all honesty, I'm not thrilled to be going to America, I just want to get away from the... Twins...

So the next day, after the maids have packed my bags, I had went downstairs, where the limo and my crazy grandmother(now having electric blue hair and shocking green eyes) stood beside my limo.

I look to my mother, hikaru and kaoru standing next to her, holding each others hand. I go and give my mother a hug, but then I look towards both boys, and give them a small glare only they can see, but it's deadly enough to make them stumble back a little bit.

I don't do anything, no smirking, no crying, and also no emotion towards them, I just brush them off. But when I hop in the limo, I risk a glance, and see a small hurt look on both their faces. I have a small tug in my heart, to go and comfort them, but then I realize... The twins are the whole reason I'm leaving. So, I return my gaze back to the front of the limo as it drives away. I want to much to be able to look back, but no. I am to start a new life, and forget all those painful memories.

"Are you alright baby girl?" Grandma tsuka asks, concern lacing her voice. I simple look towards her, and break down crying.

I tried to ignore the feelings for both my brothers, but I just can't. I so hard when your own two brothers, who your triplets with, hate you, and everything you are. I left before a new maid was coming. I new she was a good maid, long black hair, beautiful pale skin, I know the boys will like her. I know I would... I just wish they liked me.