09|| first day as a host

The first thing I expect to hear in the morning would be my alarm clock, but right now that's not what I'm hearing.

"Good morning Carmella~" I hear a male voice say.

"Jesus hikaru! How many times do I have to tell you to not call me that?!" I scream, throwing my pillow over my head.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I'm hikaru and I didn't mean to offend my baby doll"

Baby doll?...

Baby doll!?!?

"Daddy!?!?" I scream at the absolute top of my lungs before I throw everything Off of my body and off my bed before I then sit up and look at....   My father.

I haven't seen him for such a long time. He visited once, he called, once, and he never texted me when I lived with my grandmother, but I knew he missed me like crazy as much as I missed him.

I begin to scramble out of my bed before I run up to him and jump into his open arms. Suddenly I find it hard to breath because I have begun sobbing into his freshly ironed suit. But as in doing that, his grip on me tightens and I feel tears seeping through my pyjama shirt also.

"Father?l I hear two identical voices say behind him. I then get gently put down and look around to the hikaru and kaoru standing behind us with a confused, also hurt, facial expression.

"My little princes~" as soon as he says that, their faces go from confused and hurt, to proud and gleeful.

"Yes, here we are!" They say in unison, two crowns have now, magically, appeared on their heads as they salute to our father.

"Have you kept this kingdom safe?" He asks them, he also now in a salute.

"Yes we have sir! No one had harmed out ship yet!" I look at them, hikaru gives me a sideways glare, I have apparently harmed their ship in his eyes. Too bad father doesn't see this internal battle happened right now.

"Well that's very good my boys. Now you should all get ready, I'll call the school and we can hang out all morning. Then I can take you all the school after lunch" he says with a large smile that can make any dark situation bright.

"Aye aye sir!" Hikaru and kaoru salute again before running to their rooms. Just then dad turns back to me.

"And you my little princess," he says turning around "are going to get dressed in whatever you want. We'll go wherever you and the boys decide to go. It will be a good morning" he then goes to kiss my forehead before stalking down the hall.

I smile and turn around before shutting the door behind me.

I turn on the shower and start to undress, hopping into the warm water and quickly washing my body and then my hair. As soon as I'm done, I walk out and throw the towel around my body and go to my room.

I go to my underwear drawer and find a matching black bra and panties. I go to my mirror before looking at my self

Damn! Make that match work. Sexy~

I then start to comment on how sexy and hot I look in this matching set. I then decide, 5 minutes might be a little long to look at yourself half naked for. I run to my dresser and see a pair of white high waisted jeans, a shear black blouse with a black undershirt, and then a pair of black vans. I then throw my hair up into a messy bun and put a white headband to match my jeans.

Now comfortable with how I look, I walk out of my room and bump into one of the maids.

"Oh I'm sorry ms. Tsuka! I'll be more careful next time." She then bows very deeply before I let out a nervous chuckle. She should not be bowing that deep, especially for me.