01|| going to Japan

"I'm going to miss you so much Avery! Remember not to let the your "brothers" push you around!" Jessica my best friend cries into my sweater, while the rest of my friends look at me with tears in their eyes. "You know I won't, I mean... Look at me, I'm pretty intimidating." I gesture to my raven black hair, fake arm tattoo to make me more scary, and black t-shirt with chain jeans, and my black vans that match the outfit perfectly.

"If they do, call me. I'll have the body bag ready for you in no time!" Jess cries even harder into my sweater. I can't even talk, so I just nod.

"C'mon baby girl, I have to get you home." Grandma tsuka puts her hand on my shoulder, but I end up bawling my hardest into Jessica's sweater, to the point where I can't even breath, all I'm doing is choking on the air.

"Ok! I love you guys! With all my heart!" I manage to sob out before I'm being pulled away from them by my grandma. And when I finally can't see them, I walk forward and wipe my face as clean as I can.

They've been with me since the first day at my new school. Jessica was the kid who had an awesome sister who dyed her hair multicoloured, while my other three friends Amber, Clarissa, and Danica started hanging out with me after the first few weeks because they transferred from another school.

"Ready to go home Avery?" My grandma asks me. I simply nod.not having the words to describe how nauseous I felt at the moment, knowing I would see my old childhood tourmemtours, a.k.a. The twins, as they go by now.

When I got here, grandma tsuka knew I didn't like my old life, so she helped me pick a more American name, and I picked up her last name, "tsuka" I didn't mind, but my mom did when I changed all of my social media to Avery tsuka.

"You know my girl, if you want to sleep you can. I know you have a long road ahead of you when you get back." Grandma tsuka gives me a wryly smile before I lay my head on her shoulder. I close my eyes before feeling the reality slip away from me, and into my dreams.

"Kaoru, would you look at this pathetic thing we call a sister?" Hikaru screams over his shoulder as Kaoru grabs more blue paint. "Yeah, why would mother give birth to such a disgrace?" They both laugh menacingly as hikaru begins painting all over my body with his paint brush. "How will mommy react when he sees you like this." Hikaru mumbles to himself, loud enough for me to hear. I begin to sob into my sweater as he grabs a can of an ugly green.

"This will make you prettier, cause your so damn ugly CARMELLA." Tears fall from my face, seeping into the almost dry paint covering my face.

"What did I ever do to you? I just want my nii-san's" they cringe at what I call them and continue covering me in paint, when suddenly a few maids and a butler walk into the room, all laughing until they see what the boys are doing to me.

"Oh my." What's going on?" "Is that Carmella?" "Hikaru, Kaoru?" They whisper amongst themselves until a maids who I know as yuki, comes and grabs me away from the boys, who now give everyone a blank stare until they begin talking.

"You pity her? She's so ugly, we hate her. Keep her away from us!" They yell at everyone just as our mother walks in to see the commotion, and she heard everything the boys had said about me.

"HIKARU! KAORU! She is your sister! What would you do if she was take away from you? Hmm?" She asks the boys, but all they do is smile towards each other. "We would be very happy, we don't want a pest around the house. And we don't understand why you do." Fresh tears find their way to my eyes. Just listening to them say that is torture.

"Avery, wake up baby." Grandma tsuka shakes me awake as I feel the plane begin to make its way to the ground. I just nod my head lazily.

"Aww, your tattoo is rubbing off." She tells me, pointing to my arm. I just shrug, grabbing my sharpie and tracing where marker has rubbed off. "There, happy?" I ask in a bored voice.