Chapter 0 Beauty:

Space Colony Ark

Above the atmosphere of Earth on a space station called the space colony ark Mutiple experimental clones in cloning tanks were being made. The clones were codenamed Charmander2, Squirtle2, Bulbasaur2, Amber2, Maria2, Dave2, Elizabeth2, and Mew2.

Chamander2 Squirtle2 and Bulbasaur2 were there to test the cloning technology, Amber2 And Maria2 were clones of two of the scientists aboard the arks dead daughters. They were desperately trying to bring them back to life. Similar story with dave2 and Elizabeth2 but their father wasn't aboard the ark. And Finally there was Mew2. Mew2 was attempt to bring back a creature that went on to evolve into every living creature on earth. But they weren't just trying to bring it back they were trying to make it stronger, faster, smarter, better. they were trying to turn it into the strongest living creature, the ultimate lifeform.

But the scientists did not account for mew's psychic powers, these powers allowed mew2 to communicate with the he other clones. Mew2 was friends with all the clones but it was closest with Maria2 and Amber2. With their memories they showed him how beautiful the world was but also how much suffering there was in it. Dave2 and Elizabeth2 backed this up with their tragic deaths.

One day Mew2 was talking to Maria2 and she was showing her story with her friend shadow and that she had died on this exact space station.

Maria2: "I geuss my father never learned his lesson"

Mew2: "I don't get it, why are humans so eager to mess with the natural order of things when everything is so much more peaceful when they leave things alone."

Maria2: "Humans are odd. They always think things are destined to be improved even if they can't be or at least can't be naturally improved. They also think that when things are better for them that they are better for everyone."

Suddenly the space station began to shake making a loud noise.

Mew2: "what was that"

Maria2: "It seems my father's arrogance and ego exploded in his face again. I'm afraid this is goodbye always remember the beauty in the world and never be a puppet for humans twisted desires. if you need a reminder of that you can make a visit to sky world."

Mew2: "What!? What is happening!"

Suddenly the Mew2 felt the life force disappear from his friends one at a time until he was left all alone.

But then suddenly mew2 was awake and out of his cloning tank! He could hear see and feel it was wierd but addicting.

???: "WE'VE DONE IT"

???: "Is it Breathing?"

Mew2: "what who"

???: "Oh allow me to introduce myself I am Dr. Fuji and this is Dr. Gerald Robotnik we are here for the future of mankind and you are now the key to that future."

Mew2: "What about my friends?"

Dr. Fuji: "you mean the other clones? Oh yes we will use your power to make new ones and they will be free but you will stay here and be used for your power to help humanity to power cities."

Mew2 thought back to what Maria2 said about never being a puppet to humans. Mew2 desperately wanted his friends back but not if it meant never being able to see the light of day or show humans the error of their ways. And would they really still be his friends if they didn't remember him.

Mew2: "no"

Dr. Fuji: "Excuse me!?"

Mew2: "I will not be used for your personal gain."