Character Profiles

Peter Parker:
The main character of Multiverse high. He is a normal high school on the surface but secretly he is the guardian and protector of New York City, SPIDER MAN. He was bitten by a remnant injected spider while on a field trip to afton robotics. He's pretty nerdy and a bit of a loner but after the death of his uncle he vowed to use his power to protect others. Before his uncles death he was obsessed with trying to be cool and popular but after Uncle Ben died because of him now he does not care what others think of him and instead tries to maintain the relationships he already has while balancing spider man duties. His best and really only friend and off and on fling is Jecka who he insists on calling Jessica.

Goro Akechi:
Goro Akechi was a normal kid with a rough home life due to his father abandoning his mother before he was born. After his mother's passing he's been passed around the foster care system. He's a smart kind popular kid on the service but in reality he's a sociopath determined for revenge against his father. everything changed for him after meeting Tony Soprano.

Tony Soprano:
The Crime Boss and underground owner of New York City. He is rich off protection money and the drug trade. If someone refuses to pay him for having a business on his land the consequences can be deadly. His drug costumers are all over the city but he's recently realized that high school kids are obsessed with drugs and wants to break into a new market. However ever since new faces have been showing up through the multiverse rift

Shadow The Hedgehog:
Dr. Gerald Robotniks first attempt to create the ultimate lifeform. After the government found the space colony ark and killed Gerald's daughter Maria, Shadow was sent to earth but has been unconscious for years. Eventually he was found and put into containment by Tony Soprano.

Gustavo Fring:
He and his boyfriend Max presented his chicken restaurant, as the perfect way to get drugs smuggled into New York, to Johnny Soprano who declined the offer and had his nephew and Tony sopranos cousin Tony kill Max out of fear of competition. This forged Gustavo's quest for revenge against the soprano family and desire to kill every soprano and take over as New York new crime boss.

William Afton:
Co founder of Fazbear Entertainment turn mad scientist hell bent on experimenting on souls and bringing his son and daughter back to life. The man behind the

Walter White:
Chemistry teacher New York high and Tony Sopranos head meth cook and manufacturer of other drugs. No one knows he's even involved in the crime world.

The Riddler:
Walter White's right hand cook and Tony sopranos exectutioner.

Jessica (Jecka):
Peter Parker and Nicole's best friend. She gets frustrated with Peter Parker

Nicole:
A complete sociopath who doesn't care about anyone. Her only friend is Jecka. Very jealous and antagonistic towards Pete. If the world needed her help who knows if she'd act.

Ari:
A timid depressed student who is a closeted lesbian and frequently engages in self harm and has a bit of a masochistic side to her. However Her life would be turned upside down after meeting Nicole.

Michael Afton:
High school student and son of William Afton. Responsible for his brothers death and deeply regrets it. His father tests his illusion technology on him but other than that he is none the wiser about his wrong doings.

Monika:
On the surface shes a normal popular girl but in reality she is obsessed with escaping her world and obsessed with becoming "free" whatever that means.

Senpai:
A Senior named senpai very original. He's a normal high school student with a spirit trapped inside of him. The spirit has no control of senpai and they are technically two separate entities. The reason there is a spirit in him is because he was apart of one of William afton's experiments to see what would happen if remnant was injected into a living being.

Kanji Tatsumi:
The school bully. He bully's basically everyone but it is only to hide the fact that he cares about people and is scared of rejection. People wouldn't accept the real him so instead he puts on an antagonistic mask.

Mia Fey:
A business teacher for New York high that used to be a defense attorney but quit after she failed to prove the guilt of dahlia Hawthorne which resulted in the death of Diego Armando.

Henry Emily:
A math teacher for New York high that was the creator of fredbears and former business partner of William Afton. After the death of his daughter he disappeared and quit his job becoming a teacher.

Ralph:
A security guard for New York High. He cares deeply for his daughter copellia and uses his job to support her.

Funky Kong:
Not everyone that comes through the multiversal rift is evil.

Metal Face:
The first villian to come through after the multiversal rift was opened. He seems to be hell bent on revenge against someone named dunban.

Palutena:
The goddess of light and creator of earth P. She carefully took characters from many different universes and put them into earth P to attempt to create the perfect society however after her death Her killer opened a multiversal rift that keeps pulling through an unlimited number of characters from other universes

Mewtwo:
???