Chapter 21; Foolishly In Love

"There was a reason behind everything we did"

CRYSTAL SNOW..... 2 months after the attack

"Yoongi calm down, we will find them."

"How could we? It had been two bloody months, why the hell is Hyunjin not returning?" Yoongi yelled in frustration, banging his fists against his desk, startling Jimin, who was trying to assure Yoongi that they would find Hyunjin very soon...

"Jimin we only got one chance back then when Felix leaked Hyunjin's location, but now we are clueless about where they are now....." Yoongi said to Jimin, guilt taking over his anger as he spoke in a low voice. "Jimin, we don't even know if Felix is alive or not...."

Jimin inched closer to Yoongi, embracing him in a warm and comforting hug. "Yoongi, you know that we can't blame Hyunjin for this," Jimin stated in a soft voice, his eyes glued to his partner's face, who had a sadistic look on his face.

"I know Jimin, but we can't do anything about it. You know now Park Samuel's son is the new mayor, and what could he do to Crystal Snow if things don't go his way? We have to find Hyunjin or he would not hesitate to turn Crystal Snow into ashes." Jimin was about to speak but was interrupted by the telephone ring.

"Hello, this is Min Yoongi, the chief of police department of Crystal Snow. What! But why does he need to.... okay, we are coming." Yoongi exclaimed in confusion as he attended the call from the senior police staff, shocking Jimin, who was listening to the conversation.

"What's the matter?" Jimin hastily inquired from Yoongi, who finally ended the call. "Yeonjun wants to hold an urgent meeting along with the police staff today itself. Now I don't know what worse he is planning for now, like his father," Yoongi declared in a rough voice, scratching his chin in confusion.

"Yoongi, you know we could expect that from Samuel's son. He is following his father's footsteps of brainwashing and blackmailing the police staff," Jimin stated in an obvious tone.

"I think you are right. Hope everything goes right," Yoongi replied to Jimin in a hesitant voice, and both of the males went to attend the meeting.

"So, thank you my diligent police staff for coming here for the meeting," Yeonjun declared to the police personnel sitting around the table, giving a fake smile to cover up his selfish and cruel nature.

"As you know, I am the new mayor after my great and loyal father, Park Samuel. I held this urgent meeting to discuss a pressing issue with you all, and I want you to follow my orders. After lots of effort, I have finally found the new location of The Red Moon's base camp." Yoongi's jaw dropped as he heard Yeonjun's words, followed by Jimin, who widened his eyes in shock.

"I know it is a huge success, but we are here for something even more important. According to recent information from my agents, Red Moon is planning to attack Crystal Snow. Therefore, we need to attack his base camp within a few days to capture the terrorists. For this task, I am declaring my younger brother, Park Jihoon, as the new chief of the police staff." The room was filled with confusion, including Jimin and Yoongi, who stared at Yeonjun in disbelief, but no one dared to question the mayor.

"So, that's it for this meeting. I hope that everyone follows my instructions, and I will give my next order very soon. Now you all can leave, except Officer Park Jimin and Min Yoongi."

The police staff followed the mayor's instructions and left the room, except for Yoongi and Jimin, who stood there, clenching their fists to hide their anger.

"What the hell are you planning to do now?" Yoongi furiously growled at Yeonjun, who laughed maniacally and moved towards him. Yeonjun knocked a hard punch on Yoongi's face, shocking Jimin, who stood behind his boyfriend.

"Min Yoongi, don't you dare speak to the mayor like that," Yeonjun warned as he grabbed Yoongi by his hair. Yoongi tried to revolt, but Jimin held him back, and both males remained quiet, earning a devilish laugh from Yeonjun.

"Good! Now, let's be honest with each other, and let me give you a surprise San, bring him!" Yeonjun declared in a threatening tone, and a man entered the room holding Jungkook, who was tied up with chains, shocking Jimin and Yoongi.

"San, great work! Now you can go and make sure to keep track of Hyunjin's base camp until we destroy it. Now you can leave," Yeonjun ordered San, who nodded in return and left the room. "Nice to meet you again, Jungkook," Yeonjun stated in a sarcastic voice as he walked towards Jungkook, who was angrily glaring at him.

"Yeonjun, don't you fucking think that I might be scared of you?" Jungkook remarked sternly, earning a maniac laugh from Yeonjun, who remained unfazed.

"Jungkook, I have to tell you that lee Felix is such a pretty boy. I met him a few weeks ago, and he was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid my eyes on." Jungkook froze at Yeonjun's remark, his eyes full of terror. There was dead silence in the room, broken only by Yeonjun's maniacal laughter.

"Y-you are fucking lying! H-how could you find Felix?" Jimin hesitantly uttered, his voice stuttering.

"I first met them both when Hyunjin came to Changbin's Lavender to hide from Jimin and Yoongi. I was searching for an innocent human toy to please myself, and that pretty boy caught my eye." Jungkook's eyes widened, and his body trembled in fear upon hearing Yeonjun's words.

"I decided to lay my hands on that boy, but that fucking Hyunjin became a hurdle in my way. Luckily, Hyunjin didn't know I was the mayor, Park Yeonjun, and had fixed a meeting with him and me."

"Hyunjin saved Felix, and they are in City Town with Bangchan and Seungmin!" Yoongi exclaimed in disbelief after processing the whole story.

"Yes! Now, I gave that Hyunjin a wonderful deal that I would stop my whole illegal business in Crystal Snow, just like Taehyung always wanted." Jungkook's jaw dropped in shock at Yeonjun's revelation.

"What the hell did you ask in return to bribe Hyunjin?" Jungkook spat venomously at Yeonjun, who flashed his famous signature glint in return, making Yoongi even more anxious.

"You know me well... So in return, Hyunjin has to give me his dear Felix as my personal prosecutor, and I would leave him..." All three males gasped in terror at hearing Yeonjun's shocking revelation.

"Wh-what did Hyunjin do?" Jungkook gulped down nervously, impatiently waiting for Yeonjun's reply as if his whole life depended on it.

"Hyunjin turned out to be just like his hyung, foolish in love. Now you fucking wait and watch how he gets killed in front of you all while I snatch Felix from him."

_________________________________________

My laptop is gone for repairing guys...😅
So I'll try to write chapter from my phone only... it's kinda hard...

-Winter