Chapter 12; Kiss of Bliss

It doesn't matter where I am, I will always be his, forever.

Hyunjin wore the black mask before Felix and entered inside the building. The building was decorated with dazzling neon lights. The smell of alcohol, drugs, sweat, and even sex filled the room, making Felix's head reel from the obnoxious smell.

The main room was filled with many drunk people who were lustfully staring at the males and females doing a seductive pole dance over the counter table with literally no clothes on.

"Follow me," Hyunjin told Felix , grabbing his hand to not lose him among the crowd, guiding his way to the top floor of the room.

Hyunjin and Felix stood in front of the door of a room, Hyunjin opening the door without banging, revealing two males making out, Felix closing his eyes in disgust.

"Changbin, stop being a fucking faggot for every single male," Hyunjin spoke in a disinterested tone, the two males pulling apart hastily after being caught.

"Hyunjin , sweetie, long time no see. Don't you miss your hyung?" the male wearing a choker and a red-coated spoke in a flirty tone, hugging Hyunjin , who returned the hug.

"Sweetie, this is Yeonjun, the most famous customer of Lavender. He is here to buy a male prostitute for himself," Changbin declared in an excited tone, referring to the male beside him. Felix felt quite uneasy around the group as he continued fiddling with his fingers and getting a feeling of someone staring at him, making him even more uncomfortable.

"Sweetie, who is this eye candy beside you! He is prettier than all of my sweeties here. What is your name, sweetheart?" Changbin remarked while glancing at Felix , checking the male from head to toe.

"F-Felix ," Felix uttered in a soft tone, his face heating up from the sudden attention towards him.

"Pretty name for a pretty boy," Changbin complimented, making Felix red from embarrassment, and he whispered a "thank you" in a soft voice.

"You are so fucking innocent and adorable. I wished I had an innocent sweetie like you in Lavender too; customers these days are mostly searching for some innocent eye candies for a wild fuck," Changbin stated in a deep tone, Felix looking at him shockingly.

"Don't panic, sweetheart. I know you are taken by Hyunjin , so I have no chance to fulfill my wish," Changbin said in a playful tone, winking at Felix , who looked down at the floor after all the comments. "Oh my god, you both are soaked in water. Let me give you some clothes to change, and till then you just take a shower, and then I'll take you to the lounge," Changbin finally remarked before going out of the room.

Felix refreshed himself by taking a warm shower, his body feeling much more relaxed than before. He came out of the bathroom when his gaze fell on the clothes kept on the bed with a note attached to it. 'Wear these,' Felix read the note and then glanced back at the shiny clothes in front of him and wore them. "I have to wear this!" Felix 's jaw dropped after seeing his reflection in the mirror. Felix realized that there was only a shiny long shirt along with a pair of extremely short shorts.

The shirt reached Felix 's mid-thigh, revealing his milky thighs, making Felix feel really uncomfortable, but he decided to wear the dress. Felix left the room and went to the lounge where Hyunjin had informed him to come.

Felix slowly opened the door of the lounge, entering inside the room that was filled with the smell of drugs and alcohol. Felix was now regretting his decision to go inside. He glanced around, looking for Hyunjin , and his gaze fell on the Carbonado-haired male who was crowded with a group of ladies, his facial expressions telling Felix that he was not sober as he maniacally laughing along and confidently flirting with the others, he was unlike his usual heartless and cold personality.

"Hello, sweetie! Look at you; you are looking so damn fuckable now," Changbin stated in a slurred speech, looking like a drunk mess. Hyunjin didn't even notice Felix and continued flirting with the prostitutes, which annoyed Felix a little.

"See, sweetheart, we all are playing the game 'a kiss of bliss,'" Changbin exclaimed in an excited tone, completely oblivious to Felix 's confusion about the game.

"So, see, any four of my sweeties will be kissing Hyunjin one by one while he has a blindfold on. Hyunjin has to choose a person by kissing them back. Sweetie, you should join as well!" Felix glared at Changbin with a disgusted look.

"No, I don—" Felix 's sentence was cut off by the hooting and shouting of the girls as the first prostitute started kissing Hyunjin roughly while sitting on his lap. Felix groaned in anger, but Hyunjin didn't kiss her back.

The second lady kissed the blindfolded Hyunjin even harder, snaking her arms around his neck, but Hyunjin also didn't return the kiss. Felix was quite surprised when Hyunjin didn't kiss the other two whores either.

"Sweetheart, now your turn!" Changbin remarked excitedly, pushing Felix closer to Hyunjin , who froze, not expecting that his turn would even come. Felix was about to say no but was interrupted by the hooting and shouting of the crowd. Giving up, he moved closer to the Carbonado-haired male, his feet shaking from fear.

He cupped Hyunjin 's cheeks with his hands and started moving closer to the blindfolded male. The sound of the shouting grew louder and louder. "No, I can't do this," Felix whispered to himself, removing his hands from Hyunjin's face and backing up. But the sapphire-haired male grabbed his wrist, pulling him back and placing Felix on his lap.

Hyunjin cupped Felix's face, leaning in and connecting their lips together. For Felix , time almost stopped when their lips met; his heart pounded in his chest as Hyunjin began moving his lips against Felix 's. Felix could taste the alcohol, and his legs grew weaker as Hyunjin started rubbing his hand over Felix 's milky skin, wrapping the other hand around Felix 's slender waist and licking and biting Felix 's honey-sweet lips.

Felix was numb in his spot, hating the feeling of how soft Hyunjin 's lips felt against him. "I think you are the lucky girl," Hyunjin mumbled against Felix 's lips before finally pulling away. Felix froze when Hyunjin opened his blindfold to see the person he had chosen, only to be shocked to find Felix in front of him.

Before Hyunjin could say anything, Felix ran away, tears streaming down his face, completely unaware of the fact that a pair of eyes had been watching his every move.

____________________________________________

OHHHHHHHHHH! FUN RIGHT?

VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ!

-WINTER