Chapter 18; Training with Him

The worst mistake I committed in my life was to love you, and it hurts to know that now I will not be able to even hate you anymore.

"My legs are aching now. Someone please carry me, or my legs would break," Jeongin whined in a childish voice as the members moved deeper into the forest.

Hyunjin had decided to train Felix and the other members in the forest so that they could be provided the best environment to learn survival, agility, fighting, and other important skills required for this mission.

"I can't believe why I even agreed to come here; my legs are really hurting now-"

"Jeongin, shut the fuck up and keep walking! It is a shame that Felix is stronger than you even when he is untrained," Minho scolded Jeongin, while Han and Felix chuckled at the pointless argument between the two males.

"But Min-"

"Come here, Jeongin. Let me carry you," Hyunjin told Jeongin, who wildly ran towards Hyunjin and jumped on his back with a childish grin spread across his face. Hyunjin effortlessly carried the younger male, wrapping his strong arms around Jeongin's legs as he started walking deeper into the forest along with the others.

Felix was surprised at Hyunjin's action, his mind confused by Hyunjin's generous behavior, which was quite unusual for his cold and rough personality.

"Hyunjin is not as cold as he seems," Minho spoke up, awakening Felix from his thoughts. He understood what was going on in Felix's mind just by looking at his expressions. "That's right, Felix. He rarely shows this side, but he has a kind heart for the people he trusts," Han stated softly, his eyes focused on Felix, who was listening intently to the whole conversation, filled with excitement.

"Well, could you tell me how you both met Hyunjin, when he started trusting you, and when you both confessed to each other?" Felix questioned the Sugilite and raven-haired male enthusiastically, who glanced at each other with warm smiles spread across their faces.

"Well, Felix, I wasn't a member of Hyunjin's clan since childhood. When I was young, I got separated from my parents and ended up living with my relatives who sold me into a brothel."

Han remarked in a sad voice and continued, "I lived there for almost a few years. Luckily, I was never told to entertain someone until one day I was told to spend a night with the famous Park Samuel."

"What!" Felix exclaimed in shock after hearing Han's words.

"It was shocking for me as well, as I was only 14 years old at that time. I still remember yelling, screaming, and begging them not to send me. They never listened until a boy a few years older than me, who was Minho, attacked the brothel that night along with some other terrorists. We locked gazes with each other, and for some reason, I believed I could trust him, so I told him everything. Luckily, he took me with him. Being reserved by nature, I never really talked to anyone there except Minho, who took care of me all the time, and he was the one who introduced me to his childhood friend Hyunjin. Hyunjin was cold towards me at first, but eventually, he trusted me as time passed."

Han told Felix, who nodded in return, completely immersed in the story.

"Minho then told me the reality of the so-called mayor of Crystal Snow, Park Samuel, who was the head of the illegal business in Crystal Snow. So, I decided to join the clan, and that's when I met Jeongin. We were both trained together; he was a rebellious and friendly kid at that time, and somehow we ended up being best friends. Minho later told me that Jeongin was also rescued by Hyunjin from a drug dealer at a very young age."

"But what about your love life?" Felix instantly spoke up, making Minho laugh in amusement at Felix's impatient behavior while Han blushed in return.

"Well, I thi-"