It's not just a coincidence

a paper was shown about the women who thanked him for saving her and her family's life that day at the race track as it was talking about her tragic death at a local beauty salon showing a lot of Samantha.

"It's that lady with the kids from the racetrack "Nick says as hunt sits down the paper with a sigh as he wore a orange long sleeve shirt over a plaid collar shirt as the sleeves were rolled up with jeans and tennis shoes.

"We just lost a really hot MILF" hunt says with a sigh as they were all at Nick and Lori's house.

Nick was shown wearing a dark grey long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up as watch on his wrist with blue jeans and tennis shoes as he sits down in front of the coffee table with his knees bent as his arms rest over his knees.

"Dude this is serious" nick says.

Hunt nods his head as he holds up a bear "Yeah" he says taking as sip.

Lori, Janet and toni were shown sitting on the couch Lori wore a white tank with a yellow and grey tank shirt over it with jeans and tennis shoes her bangs pulled back.

Janet wore a white tank with a black sleeveless shirt over it with jeans and heels as some of her hair was pulled back and out of her face.

Toni wore black ripped jeans and tennis shoes with a blue tank and a black sleeveless open vest with her band bracelet and her crested moon necklace with a black choker as her hair was in a side loose braid with a few loose bangs shaping her face.

"My cousin is right "Toni says leaning an over over the couch as they needed to take this seriously.

"Don't you think it's weird that two of the people Nick saved are dead" Janet asked her boyfriend.

"Weird is putting tampons in your kids ears that's weird she was bound to die sooner or later " hunt says as they all look at his with disbelief.

"That's actually why we asked you guys to come over the night before it happened Nick had a really strange dream " Lori explains.

"Great I'm glad I canceled my golf game for this good" hunt says sarcastically. 

"Can you not be an asshole and take this seriously two people are dead it's more important than some dumbass game" Toni snaps as Lori placed a calming hand on the young teens arm as she calms down with a sigh.

"It wasn't a dream it was like these random sounds and images they really didn't make any sense and then I read what killed them... And I realized that I'd seen how the next person was going to die" nick explains.

Janet shake sher head confused" wait what do you mean next person " she asked.

"Okay don't laugh but we stayed up googling premonitions... Visions, signs, things like that, just to see how much information we can get" Lori says grabbing a thing of papers off the table that they printed.

"Turns out something like this has happened before" Toni says rubbing her arms with a shrug of her shoulders as papers the plane 180 crash.

"There are tons of articles about people... Who had a premonition about a disaster... They saved themselves...and then they died" Nick says.

"Okay so people died so what" hunt says without a care.

"That's the thing they all dead one by one in order in the exact order they set on the plane" Toni says as she remembers reading about a boy named Alex who went into detail about what happened in his premonition and what happened after they had gotten off the plane.

"She's right every survivor died in the precise order they were meant to die in the accident "Nick says.

" But we survived so now does that mean we all die well who's next" Janet asked.

" I don't remember but there might be an out " Nick says as he gets up as he stands in front of them.

"Some say the chain can be broken like if you were to intervene into someone else's death...that's would end it but others say unless the chain is broken completely... Then you're just changing the batting order and sooner or later your up " nick explains.

"That is awesome song spooky psychobabble shit "hunt says not taking any of this seriously. 

"Shut up hunt please this is not funny" Janet says as fear runs through her.

"I'm just saying he could be watching a ton of TV" hunt says shrugging his shoulder as Toni rolls her eyes at his ignorance. 

"You know what this does to me "Janet says freaking out as Lori runs a calming hand up and down her back.

"Janet it's okay all we're trying to do is figure out what's going on" Lori says.

Janet shakes her head standing up "no okay well you guys gonna have to figure it out without me maybe you could call me later but I got to go hope you have fun"Janet says grabbing her purse as she walks away as she spat the last part at hunt as Lori hurts after her.

"Janet Come back don't leave" Lori begs as Janet walks to the door opening it.

"No more I know you guys are freaking me out"Janet says before leaving as Toni shakes her head getting up as she blocks out the rest walking over to the window crossing her arms as she looks out it deep in thought on how they were all going to survive this.