Water death who is next Janet or hunt

Cops and ambulance with fire trucks were on the scene as paramedics handled Andys body as Roni sits down shaking as Lori runs calming circles on the teams back as they sit at a wooden bench table.

"Honey I mean if you can stop the next death--" Lori says.

"I'm seeing clues but I can't piece them together " Nick says as George leans against the tree.

"You gotta think who's next" Lori says.

"I don't know "Nick says honestly as George walks over.

"We have to warn your friends"George says.

"How" Nick asked.

"Which one is next "George says.

Toni things back to what's Nick said at the security office last night "wait Nick didn't you say Janet and hunt were next after Andy during the crash in your permission" she asked looking up at her cousin.

"Yeah but they both die in the collapse I don't know which one of them is next" Nick says stressed.

"Nick think focus"Lori says as she holds nicks closed fist" one of them had to be first even if it was by one second before the other one was it hunt or was it Janet " she says to her boyfriend before asking the last part.

Nick thinks hard before shaking his head " you and toni gotta find Janet Im gonna find hunt okay " he says as they all nod there heads.

A golf field was shown as a person hits the pit ball getting a hole in one as many people were shown playing golf and some riding golf carts before a black metal gate was shown as a large swimming pool with crystal clear water can be seen as many people relax in pool chairs while kids and adults play in the water as the members of the country golf club enjoy the beautiful day. 

Harvey breathing was heard as a yellow and brown tent house was shown we're you could change in and out before a women was heard moaning as hunt was shown layed back on a bed of some sorts naked as a woman with blond hair who was also naked rides him as her boobs bounce as she moans loudly.

"Oh God faster go faster" hunt moans in pleasure as both were moaning having sex as the women rides him bouncing up and down as he rested his hands on her waist.

"Go faster go faster pick it up pick it up don't be lazy faster faster" hunt says through moans as if he was coaching her on what he wanted.

"Stop moving stop moving move oh!" Hunt rambled before moaning as he leaned back clutching his fist beside his head as she keeps going riding him.

"No come on wake up no we're not done ik not done come on"the girl says breathing heavily as he already had finished inside her but she hasn't both covered in sweat.

Hunter then reached over beside him grabbing his phone looking at the time as he now holds his phone in both hands over his head.

"No no...are you fucking kidding me" the girl says as she stops riding him just sitting there straddling his dick as hunts phone beeps.

"I finished like four minutes ago ever play donkey punch" hunt says bending an arm behind his head.

"Dick" the girl says getting off him before she was shown exiting the tent with her bathing suit bottoms on as she walks tying the top back on as she wore it bikini hunt then steps out wearing yellow and blue swimming trunks walking out of the tent next on his phone as he holds strawberry covered chocolate on a stick eating on it as he walks around as a woman with long blonde hear wearing sunglasses and a pink bikini walks by as he smiles checking her out before continuing walking forward.

Els where in town a sign that said Carver's cleaners was shown with an arrow pointing off saying 'additional parking in rear' before a pole was showing with two signs one pointing left saying 'one way' and the other underneath it pointing towards a building saying 'one way' as a dry cleaners building was shown with double class doors before Janet exited the building her hair down and straight wearing a red top with black trim and jeans with wedged heels as she holds her dry cleaned clothes in a bag over her arm as her cell phone rings in her purse.