Mechanic workshop mayhem

The Grand State custom was shown as mechanics we're working on cars as Sparks fly here and there as it was the next day before a yellow truck pulls up and parks to the side of a ramp just as George ,Lori, Nick and Toni walk past as gate towards the building as a Impala was being worked on.

Toni wore blue jeans ripped shorts and a black crop loose sleeveless shirt with a white tank under neath with tennis shoes as her hair in a high ponytail with a few bangs out.

Lori wore a blue v neck shy with a sleeveless vest and jeans with tennis shoes as her hair was pulled into a side ponytail.

Nick wore a yellow shirt with red sleeves and jeans with tennis shoes.

George wore a grey button up shirt with jeans and boots.

They all walk into the work shop looking around a s many cars were being worked on as machines were heard being used as Sparks fly here and there as nick walks as he looks at a red tank as a blow torch was turned on flames roaring as a gasoline can was shown on the ground as a motorcycle was heard revving as a worker was shown working on it as flames burst out a pipe on it making lori and toni scream backing up covering there faces as Lori backs up into a lever as a tuck on a platform was shown dropping down making the two whirl around as they back up scared breathing heavily as nick rushed over making sure they were all right.

"Hey! Who's the fuckin moron" Andy Nadia's boyfriend says as he pushed out from underneath the fallen truck on the platform as he was laid back on a flat moving cart that allows him to work underneath the vehicle. 

"Nick it's him" Toni says recognizing the mechanic from the race as Andy gets to his feet with a huff as he wore his mechanic work shirt over his white long sleeve shirt the sleeve rolled up with jeans and boots as he turns to the group he recognized Nick.

"You what are you doing here" Andy asked.

"Trying to find you look man I'm sorry for being blunt but your life's I'm danger your gonna die"Nick says not beating around the bush.

"Three of the people who left that stadium before the accident happened... They're now dead I'm sorry but we think that you're gonna be next" Lori says.

"Lori and my cousin are right they died in the order they were in at the stadium before the accident" toni says.

"Your serious " he asked as they all stood in silence before Andy's boss walks over in his work attire.

"Andy you know you can't have these people here take them outside no visitors here" his boss says holding a clip board.

"Let's go "Andy says before they walk away as a car was lifted up on a platform as mechanic was that insurance spitting up bucket before they sat it down on a metal square fan of an engine as fan was heard whirring as the metal part rattles shaking the spit can.

Andy was shown on the side of the gate in front of his work place while the others stand on the outside of the gate as the wind blows.

"Look man I'm trying to put my life back together okay I mean watching Nadia die like that in front of me..."he says holding back tears remembering what happened vividly as he shakes his head. 

"Hey I know exactly how you feel I lost my wife and daughter in car accident I was driving drunk everyday I ask myself how come it couldn't be me instead of them " George says as they all look at George before the spit can was shown again as the metal continues to rattle shaking these spit can.

"For a long time I carried so much pain and anger.... It was actually destroying their memory so now I try to live each day in their name "George says.

The spot can was shown moving to the edge as it falls off hitting against a machine that controls the cable wire that keeps the vehicles in place as some of the liquid spit links into the grated opening part of the machine as at Sparks here and there. 

"Hey guys I have to break it to you but I'm getting a really bad feeling" Nick says as Toni feels that familiar chill go down her back as she looks around as the wind blows through her hair gently a bad feeling starts settling in her stomach at the feeling of chills.

Andy shakes his head " look kid I'm around dangerous equipment everyday if I was meant to die it would've happened by now " Andy says as the power box of the cable wire machine sparks badly as the wire unravels fastly as a van slides down off the elevated platform that Andy was working on not a moment ago fats speed.

"Look out!" Toni warms with wide eyes making Andy whirl around in shock as the others quickly run out the way as Andy screams just as the cable wire catches itself making easy let out a breath of relief laying a hand on the van that would have crushed him.

"Holly shit" he says breathing heavily as his manager looks outside having rushed out of his office.

"You okay Andy" his manager calls out.

"Yeah I'm ok" Andy says as he moves to the side stepping out from behind the van as he faces to the others through the gate.

"Well I guess it's not my turn to die" he says breathing heavily holding out his arms as the cable wire machine pops halfway out "y'all take care"he says as he turns around just as the roller was torn out of the machine as it flys through the air before hitting a familiar red tank making it go off as exhaust shoots out making it fly forward straight into Andy throwing him hard back into the gate with speed as partial off the gate cuts into his back and chest as Lori and Toni scream in shock as nick catches Toni as she falls back in fear as the cut through parts of Andy's back and chefs fall out showing the manager and the other workers run forward as they all stand in horror.