Mall day gone deadly

The top floor of the mall was shown with two elevators as the one of the left opens showing Toni, Janet and Lori all laughing stepping out holding bags from there favorite stores.

"Today has been a good day " Toni says with a smile as they walk forward past a plant as red curtains hang her and there from ceiling to ceiling of the mall as it shows many people wondering around as it had many floors.

A large cooling systems with fans was shown being lifted by a crane outside the mall before Janet was shown by a mirror trying on glasses with Toni and Lori as Janet gasp liking the way they looked on her.

"Those are really hot I like how they look" Lori says.

"They complete your whole look Janet" Toni says with a smile as helicopter drone was hovering beside Janet shoots toy lazers at her into her making the three jump as Janet gasp taking off the sunglasses as the drone flys down.

"Ahh what the hell" Janet says as they see two man in blue work shirts and cacky pants with shoes standing outside a a toy station as one chuckles before a toy car runs into Lori's foot making her jump toni and Lori look down seeing a toy race car that looked like the exact one that started the crash accident at the speedway as a familiar chill goes down Toni's back as she looks around before a shadow was shown as she looks up at the ceiling as a large cooling system was being moved over it by a crane.

Janet scoffs "that's genius someone could get killed" Janet says before clearing her throats she trys on the glasses again as Toni and Lori share looks as that feeling returned like something wasn't right.

Nick and George were shown walking out the hospital entrance and down the sidewalk "man I'm feeling something" George says.

"Don't loose hope man I think if we keep an eye out for signs of danger I think we got a shot ok now let's just go find Lori, Toni and janet"Nick says as they continue to walk down the sidewalk.

George shakes his head as he continues to follow Nick" no no not that I mean it's like deja vu my wife said that deja vu is like gods way off--" George says as they walk into the road as they start crossing the street as he was cut off by ambulance driving into him at speed making Nick whirl around as blood splatters everywhere as he stands there in shock as brakes were heard screeching as he rushed over as doctors and nurses rushed over to the ambulance nick runs to the front of the ambulance as he stumbled back blood all over the ground and the front of the ambulance as George was now dead he then sees the health care symbol on the ambulance door with a rod and a snake coiled around.

Toni was shown holding two bags from hot topic as she and Janet wait for Lori outside a show store by a floral stand with many fresh flowers as Lori stands in front of a women who hands her a bag.

"Okay thanks" Lori says with a smile as she takes the bag before walking over to them.

"Yes we bring them in fresh every day" the women says with a smile.

"What do y'all think"Lori says as they look down seeing her new pair of sneakers.

"I think they look cute" Toni says.

"Ah... we'll they're cute yet functional I like them they say I'm getting older but still like to party ha ha " Janet says as they laugh.

"It doesn't matter I didn't buy them for you bought them for Nick he likes me in sneaks "Lori says before different movie posters were shown as a construction man walks past into a entrance were construction was being done as they were building another screening room as he walks in pushing a door as machines were heard as the door closed before showing a large room as many construction workers were working on making the new screening room with machines and tools everywhere with piles of saw dust here and there.