Chapter 3

I didn’t sleep, couldn’t get any sleep because Mr. Hudson has been silent about the incident… the fact that he saw me with the most beautiful girl I’ve ever come across… is an incident. He hasn’t talk to me, not that I want him to talk to me but this is nerve wrecking.

  Whenever I did get a wink of sleep, I have a nightmare. A nightmare where I’m stuck and can’t move like I’m waiting for him to come to me… and he walk to me like I am his prey.

  It is creepy.

  Louise has been… ugh. She is everywhere and when I look for her unwillingly I don’t see her… she knows all my hiding area and she’s always there.

  “And I found you again” Louise said from my back, have been expecting her since. I didn’t give her a reply just look at her to confirm that it really her and I faced my front again, she took her seat beside me. At first sight when she’s not smiling you’d think she’s someone who hates body contact but here she practically don’t know what is personal space.

  “It is not good the way you ignore me Goodness” she suddenly said. I looked at her and was surprise by her statement or conclusion.

  “I do not ignore you Louise… apart from my sisters you are the first human… okay not the first but the second human I’ve ever allowed close…not by choice when it comes to you”

  “Not by choice?!” she exclaimed exaggeratedly

  And I couldn’t help but smile or laughed at her and she smiled-

  “I made you smile! I made you fucking laughed!... I cannot believe this!” she was practically having a feast at this time. And the way her hair just kept bouncing from her little jump just made me couldn’t stop laughing

  “You are cute, wallai!”

  Did that come out from my mouth? Yes it did, she’s staring at me just like… Mr. Hudson stares… at me.

  My heart, before I knew it, was beating fast and I could hear it in my ear. Louise talked but I didn’t get what she said her mouth only moved… why does it feel like I can’t move, why am I closing on myself… why is everywhere blur…am I going blind?

  I heard Louise trembling voice but I didn’t get what she said.

  And everywhere went black. I gave up.

  I knew or heard faintly what was going on in the background but I couldn’t bring myself to come up from the bottom I’ve sank down to.

  Is this what death looks like, is this what it feels like to be dead?

  Am I dead?

  ...

  ...

  ...

  Did I shout to be saved… do I want to be saved? What do I need saving from?

✨✨✨

  When I was able to open my eyes, and I looked around, I was in a place I do not know or recognized.

  Is Mr. Hudson here?

  My heart skipped a beat at the thought of him being here… I laid down refusing to clear my doubt, I do not want to see.

  “And he refuse to wake up now although he is awake” Louise said and I opened my eyes, maybe I was possessed because I got out of the bed and hug her.

  I was relieved that it was her who was here when I woke up, I was relieved that I woke and I wasn’t home and I’m not in a place with Mr. Hudson… I was so relief. And I felt her hand wrap around me, I might have tensed up a bit.