CHAPTER 6

Mr. Hudson has been looking pissed and with the look of things he might pounce on me anytime and it kind of funny. The kids are either in my room or I’m in their room, so he never gets a chance to see me alone and I never make myself available for him. Mom is always happy to have me helping her in the kitchen and I’m glad she’s happy with me being there.

  Heaven has been on my side lately and Mr. Hudson is yet to go on another trip and it seems like he won’t be traveling anytime soon. The kids are going to visit their grandma and mom said I can’t come because she knows how the old woman can get especially when she hasn’t given birth or show any signs of pregnancy since she got married into this family… didn’t listen to the rest of her explanation, I sha understand her so she should save herself the energy for something better.

  It is midterm break so we spend the first two days together, they left on Friday afternoon, this afternoon. I don’t know what I am doing but I know one thing is that I am tired… it is all Mr. Hudson set up… he would tell mom how he feels bad for her even though he is not my father that he knows how the looks his family gives and he knows how it kills and it would be better if I stayed at home after all it just two night they are spending there.

  And he would tell mom he has an urgent meeting once they get there and he would come home to meet me and the story will be left unfold and my mind would get more fucked up.

  And I might as well just admit that I was waiting for him… he already had me cornered so and I’m tired.

  After Mr. Hudson came to school that day, two weeks ago, she didn’t approach me again. And I am good that she doesn’t… if I run away then my mom will be blame forever and if I report it to the police, it will cause chaos in the family like it did some years ago.

  I took my phone out and started playing games on it… my heart is ready to leap out of my chest and I kept smiling trying to ease the pain in my chest and my head. For the first time I thanked the one upstairs who has refused to just give me a diseases, an incurable diseases that will take my life or let me get killed in an accident… for not making me an opposite gender, if I was one I believe he would have got bored and go ahead touching his children for pleasure…

  What if one day I woke up and all of this is a dream and I stayed with my maternal grandparents and I do not have to know if Mr. Hudson is cruel or not… and maybe he won’t be and I live my life like every other boys lived theirs to this age and I do not have to be weary of all the eyes that stares at me. I will learn table tennis no worries and I will marry, have kids and me and my family live happily ever after trying to overcome every obstacle together.

  The door creeks open and I turn away from the window to the door and there he stood. My living devil and he was not smiling this time, he was glaring at me, he was pissed… I wanted to dart into the bathroom but my legs feel jelly… jelly.

  And he walked towards me in slow pace and it just encourage me to give it a try and I did I made a run for the bathroom but seems like I’ve used all my luck.

                         ❄ ❄ ❄

  In the next two days Mr. Hudson was over me in the most cruel way ever, I had to do things I won’t be able to say till I die, things that will be engraved in my heart for a lifetime.

  And he recorded me, and on Saturday he went out I think because I passed out he came back with varieties of goods I had to try on for him if I don’t do it or I resist, he just likes it when I resist and he has to force himself on me the more I resist, the more I get fucked up…

  On Sunday morning he was going to take my virginity, my a** virginity… isn’t it funny?

  He was going to fuck up my already fucked up legs, he likes my leg so much… sometimes he just straight up lick them while I’m tied up either on the bed or on a chair and my neck too. But then mom came home, surprise, surprise she didn’t ask why he was home even though he was supposed to be attending an urgent meeting.