Maturing

Dealer's hand arc

All are orginal characters except Crescent, Nightmare, and Ace

----

Clashing of armor is heard as the scene pans to Magma who headbutts a soldier then spins swinging and hitting another with his morning star. A large hawk grabs another that tries to attack him and rips them apart.

Kama stabs one with a sword then throws her weapon up before sliding under a solder and summoning it. Her sword goes right through the solder and back to Kama's hand.

Magma eases as steam releases from his armor plates. He goes to his bird and checks through bags that are on it.

Kama knocks a bow out of a soldiers hands, "Mag, what are you looking for?"

Magma pulls out a grenade type object  and chuckles. He tosses it in the air and soldiers scatter. Lava bursts from the grenade shooting in all directions and ripping metal, dirt, and any other material apart.

"Grenades, of course. Did you get the goal?"

Magma turns to her noding.

"Good, one part of the soul down." Kama summons a portal but it glitches and fades away.

"Oh great what now."

"What were the others Brim talked about? 'The piece that has any negative powers is Vanity, the piece with element powers is Scenery, positivity is Spirial, trickster powers is a Hoax."

Magma turns and braces as an explosion hits his shield and he slides into a rock. Kama gets knocked back but her tentacles make a shield around her blocking the ruck of it.

Asset aims at them, dressed for perfection he gives off Yang's aura but more stern. "I believe this is sacred ground."

"I believe you shouldn't be bossing us around kid." Kama scoffs.

A robot made for combat stands up over him also aiming at Kama and Magma. Green cackles and an intercom from the middle section of the bot speaks, "Well ain't this a bit of a scandal."

Asset puts his weapon down. "Leave please, I'd rather not cause trouble."

"Gimme the bot I'll melt it back down"
Magma says walking to it's side and Green follows his moments.

Kama rests her sword on her shoulder. "Asset, let us do our business, you know we'll win."

"By the book of code 'the newer generations will always have an upper hand over the elders no matter the role"

"Try looking at the new book kiddo."

Asset smiles and his arrow clicks when he shoots it, it spreads into multiple arrows.

Kama catches them with the tentacles then throws them back. Her tentacles burn when touched by the arrows.
There's a few explosions as Magma pushes on his shield against the robots hammer that's held down against him.
Magma slides to a stop and deflects it. He makes his way closer to Kama, "We should leave, the bot can drain energy and knows about the souls."

Kama's sword duplicates and they start coming in and out of the ground underneath Asset. Asset floats as he lays on a blaster which blasts at her.

Kama grumbles then summons a large blaster of her own and shoots at Asset and his blaster. "Mag teleport us."

The two escape.

Asset's blaster takes the hit while he jumps to the ground. "Hmm they got it."

The bot rumbles down to him and kneels. The remelt of the bot retracts and Green looks at where the villains were. "No biggie! We can just give em a chase."