Part 18

"Lykirī cannibal, ragerōs"
Aenyra commands cannibal to calm down smoothing her hands over him as he releases a purr from her touch. "Jīkagōn find aō mīrī havor" she releases her hand on him, taking a few steps back she watches as he flies to find him someplace to hunt.

"Princess Aenyra, I'm assuming. Beautiful creature by the way." Lord Cregan says as he closes the distance between them.

"Thank you my lord, and thank you for having me." She said trying to hide her nervousness in her voice. She places her hand into his expecting it to be icy cold just as the rumors say about him, however you are surprised when his hand is warm, almost comforting as he takes hers in his.

The Lords eyes meets her gaze and for a moment Aenyra was completely captivated by the intensity of them. The sense of power that radiates off of him was almost overwhelming.

"Welcome to WinterFell princess, I've heard you were the Realms Beauty I must say it is a most fitting title for you. Come let's get you inside and get you warmed up."Lord Cregan says lifted her hand as he placed a chaste kiss to her knuckles.

Aenyra blushed at the compliment and couldn't help but feel flattered by his words and generosity. Lord Cregan begins leading her through the snow covered courtyard and into the great hall were her cold body was met with warmth as the roaring fire crackled in the hearth and the hint of spiced cider and wine filled the air. She couldn't believe how warm and cozy it was inside. As they walked further into the hall she was met with some of Cregan advisers and other houses from the north. Cregan introduced Aenyra to a Maid servant by the name Sara Snow who shows her to her chambers.

"If you need anything princess don't hesitate to ask me, I'm at your service."

"Thank you, Sara but honestly I could use some sleep I'm pretty exhausted from the long flight."

"Of course princess, upon your arrival some maids prepared you a warm bath. Let me know if you need anything!"

"You don't need to call me princess when it's just the two of us." Aenyra tells her smiling at the girl who looked beyond nervous.
Stunned Sara paused for a moment but call Aenyra by her name. "Thank you, Aenyra."

"I do hope my time here will allow us to become great friends."

"As do I  princ - Aenyra." Awkwardly smile Sara takes her leave. 

Aenyra goes to undo her braids letting her hair rest at her waist as she unties her riding leathers dropping them to the floor. Dipping her toes into the warm water Aenyra sinks down completely before popping back up, Looking at the stool beside the bath that held numerous bath bars she smells a few before picking up a purple  one and bringing it to her nose "Mmm lavender" lavender was always her favorite it was so calming and refreshing.  She works away to scrub the day off of her as she sinks back to relax.

————-

Kings landing

Aemond had just got done with intense training with Ser Criston Cole as he makes his way to his chambers to wash up. Closing the door behind him Aemond goes to stands in front of the mirror as he strips down wearing nothing but his eyepatch, slowly taking it off he gazes at his reflection. Bringing his hand up to run his fingers along the scar he closes his eye and thinks about Aenyra. He got the stone to remind himself of her daily but as it once held  such sweet sentiments it now holds nothing but hatred and resentment.

Aemond hated himself for still being in love with Aenyra, even after the cruel words she wrote and  the news of her being betrothed to the wolf of Winterfell.
He couldn't control the erratic beating of his heart at just the mere thought of her. How everytime he would go to sleep he dreamt of her or how he would even please himself to the thoughts of her alone and what she might possibly look like as she's grown.
How he longed to run his fingers through her long white hair like he did as a kid.

Aemond hand went from his face to his already hard length as he begins pumping himself slow for a moment then faster as he thought about her lips that had once graced his own .
He thought of her small hand being the one that was gripping him, working him as she was the only one who could satisfy his needs....At the very thought of it Aemond threw his head back as cum began to flow over the tip and onto the floor.

What the fuck is wrong with you Aemond

Ashamed at himself like everytime before for having such desires control him... over a whore.

————-

The morning sun seeping through the window stirs Aenyra awake, groaning her way out of bed she goes to get ready for her daily routine.

It's been 5 moons since she got came to Winterfell and though she was reluctant at first she began to love the snow and cold weather but especially the warm people she's come to know and love dearly, Sara being one of them. The two became instant friends as they shared all their secrets with one another, secrets like Sara being a bastard and being in love with a boy named Gendry who works in the kitchens and Aenyra's broken friendship with Aemond.

Cregan became someone very dear to her also, he showed her all of Winterfells beautiful places and took her hunting in more than a few occasions. He was surprised when he learned she was just as good a shot as he was. Cregan always made a point to ask how her rides were with Cannibal and to try and learn more about her life. Pretty early on they would spare with one another daily in the courtyard as their laughter always filled the air. Sara would watch and cheer from the deck as the two friend were nearly equal in skill.

With time spent with one another Aenyra new Cregan held special feelings for her as he never tried to hide his longing gaze. But early on after arriving they had a deep conversation about marriage and she told him how she already had someone in her heart that she loved. Though saddened by it he understood and respected it. She would be lying to herself if she didn't also find him attractive and have feelings for him also, she could even envision a happy life along side him. But no matter what feelings she held for the wolf of Winterfell they wouldn't ever come close to her hearts true desire.