Dracula's Date

Dracula was getting ready to go out with his girlfriend, Bethany. They met each other online. Bethany wasn't a vampire, but love is love. Dracula sprayed some cologne over him to smell his best. He hailed a taxi to take him to Michael Angelo's Pizzeria.

Once Dracula arrived, he sat down, and waited for Bethany to show up. There she was. Her beautiful, blonde hair, navy blue eyes, blue dress, white nylons, and shiny, black high heels, had Dracula's heart pounding like a jackhammer.

"You look stunning, my love!" He exclaimed. "I never seen a woman so beautiful in all my life!"

"Thanks, babe!" Bethany giggled. She sat down, and looked at the menu. "I think I'll get a pepperoni pizza! What about you?"

"Does this place have a blood soda?" Dracula asked, making a perplexed expression, as he was gazing at the menu for every food option.

"Blood soda?" Bethany said, slightly disgusted.

"Look, I am not like other vampires," Dracula said. "I don't bite people on their neck. I'm different."

"But, you said you wanted a blood soda," said Bethany, a bit confused.

"Blah! What kind of vampire do you take me for? I'm not a stereotype."

"I never said you were," snapped Bethany.

"Hi, ready to order?" The waiter asked.

"I would like a blood soda, please," replied Dracula.

"Okay, you know what? I can't handle this. You're just a bloodthirsty vampire, that doesn't know what to expect from a woman," said Bethany. "This isn't gonna work out, Dracula. Good bye." And with those words, she walked out of the restaurant, leaving Dracula dumbfounded.

"Blah! Why did I have to say it? Why? I'm so stupid! Being a vampire sucks!"

"Pun intended!" The waiter chuckled. Dracula ended up laughing. His date may have been a failure, but he found some humor to shed some light on this rather awkward situation.

And to his surprise, Bethany came back and apologized to him. She accepted Dracula for what he was, and the waiter gave them their food, and the rest of the date went smoothly, and ended on a romantic note.

This story was written on Tuesday, October 1st, 2024.

A/N Dracula's got a girlfriend! You actually thought it was over for him, didn't ya? See what I did there! Ha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.