Reece are you sure

REECE
the next morning I wake up and Marjorie is still fast asleep I go to get up but I hear a half asleep voice say Reece come back and an arm reach out to grab pull me back into bed I don't fight it I lay straight back down and fall back asleep. When I wake up again Marjorie is snuggled into my chest still asleep I start stroking her hair and she slowly wakes up.

MARJORIE
After I'm fully awake after some kisses and cuddles we go downstairs it's almost 1PM we slept late because we were up really late last night. Last night was amazing actually the last 2 days have been amazing finding out I'm pregnant and Reece proposing it's all been a lot but it's been amazing Reece is amazing I don't deserve him wait omg I actually don't deserve him did he only propose because I'm pregnant what if he doesn't actually love me. I try to hide the fact that I'm now crying.

REECE
I notice Marjorie is crying so I go over to comfort her. What wrong gorgeous I ask her. Nothing Reece I'm fine she replies she hasn't called me Reece since we started dating it's always been darling or baby never Reece something is but I don't want to force her to tell me if she's not comfortable so I just say ok gorgeous I'm going to make to make some grilled cheese for lunch. I go into the kitchen and start to make lunch. After the grilled cheese is made I take it to the sofa where Marjorie is sitting I give her a plate with a grilled cheese on it and sit next to her expecting her to snuggle in but instead she moves away. After we finish eating I ask her one more time gorgeous are you sure you ok.

MARJORIE
As Reece asks one more time if I'm ok I lost it I just broke down crying I told him everything I was thinking about earlier it was to much I couldn't do it finally through even more sobs I get out the words Reece did you propose just because I'm pregnant do you actually love me?

REECE
As Marjorie said those last 5 words my heart sink of course I love you Marjorie I didn't just stick around for 2 years because I hated you did I I promise I love you more than anything I had this night planned for weeks I just didn't say anything because I wanted it to be a real surprise and it's just a happy coincidence this has all happened on the same weekend you are my world I don't know what I would do without you I need you and I also need you to understand that I love you and that will never change you are the only woman that I have ever loved and I will love you until the end. After this we just sat there hugging for about 10 minutes I feel like I've failed why would she ever doubt my love for her.

Sorry this is short but I've been really busy there probably won't be a part out tomorrow sorry
Keep giving me feedback in the comments