Roger

I have been threatened to write this you know who you are
"What do you want dad" Reece says defensively "it's not what I want it's what you need to do or else. If you don't follow my orders you know what will happen" as Roger said that autumn looked up worried and Marjorie felt Reece tense up underneath her "Marjorie I need to talk to you alone NOW" Roger said getting louder and louder throughout the sentence. Autumn and Reece left the room and waited outside but Reece was ready to run in at any sign of trouble. "So Marjorie you have to break up with Reece I know what your doing and I won't let it happen my son can do so much better than you I don't even know what he sees in you. I mean look at you I knew he had bad taste in woman but I didn't know it was this bad. And then you force him to marry you because you got pregnant. Just like your mother marrying up for money. You are a worthless piece of shit and reece is an idiot for falling for your tricks" just as Roger finishes Reece walks back in with sorrow anger and annoyance all over his face he charges for Roger and stands there in front of him looking down on Roger "never call Marjorie a piece of shit she is the most amazing gorgeous beautiful woman I have ever seen I am not breaking up with her I love her she has healed me she has helped me reconnect with autumn she has helped me in so many ways that you will never know she is all I need if I woke up tomorrow and was homeless I would be fine with it as long as I had her home isn't a place for me home is Marjorie" Reece said before giving Roger 2 punches one straight to the face and one to his nuts "REECE YOU CANT PUNCH ME IM YOUR FATHER" Reece goes to punch him again and Roger flinches so Reece stops "I'm not that little 8 year old boy anymore I can take you all those years of torture where you made me to every sport that ever existed you forced me to take extra testosterone if I wanted to I could kill you but I have to much to loose if I do"
"Good luck driving home" autumn says coming back in the office with her bat. Roger runs outside and sees his black Bentley all smashed tires popped "mutton chops what have you done" Roger says looking at autumn but she just walks away like nothing happened.
Back in the office Marjorie looks at Reece in disbelief "you ok gorgeous" Reece says going over to her and holding her tight "I knew you would defend me with your last breath but I didn't know I meant that much to you" she replies now sobbing into Reece's chest "when I tell you I love you I mean it you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and this little bean will have the best mum ever because you have such a big heart" Reece says proudly. Marjorie manages to get out the words "I love you too" between sobs.
Reece decides to stay with Marjorie for the rest of the day just in case anything else happened but nothing happened so they went home.
They got home and got changed. Just as Reece was about to start cooking there was a knock at the door. Marjorie and Reece both answered it there were 2 police officers standing there and what they said broke Marjorie into a thousand pieces
"Reece knight your under arrest for fraud and embezzlement"