Work

REECE
The next morning I wake up and see Marjorie is still fast asleep I look at the clock and realise it's only 4:30 so I go back to sleep. The next thing I hear is my alarm blaring I really don't want to go to work today but oh well. I get up to go shower. Whilst I'm in the shower Marjorie starts to wake up.

MARJORIE
I wake up and get dressed I just wear a skirt and one of Reece's jumpers after everything that happened over the weekend I will need his jumper to hold everything together today I hear Reece coming out the shower as he walks back into the room he says why do my clothes look so much better on you then they do on me. Because you look better out of them I reply. After that he just looked at me like he was undressing me in his mind. Reece not now if we're late again autumn will kill me.

REECE
fine let's go then. We leave the house and get in the car and talk about how and when we are going to tell anyone we decided to tell them about the engagement because there was a massive ring on Marjorie's finger so people would of guessed anyway but the pregnancy we will wait just a little bit longer to start telling people just incase and most of the morning sickness is over now so it shouldn't be too difficult to hide. We stop on the way and get a hot chocolate when we arrive at the nursery I walk Marjorie in like I always do I gave her a kiss and left to go to my nursery I'm going to surprise her at lunch and take her out to get pizza.

AUTUMN
Congratulations. What Marjorie says confused. Your finger congratulations I'm surprised it took him so long I've never seen him so happy before I'm happy for you. I can see Marjorie is about to cry probably because I never said I'm happy for her before but I try to ignore it that didn't work because then she starts crying. Marjorie what's wrong. Nothing don't worry about it. Ugh I get up and walk out the office to call Reece to tell him he answers very quickly after I tell him what happens he insists on coming over but I stop him and tell him I've got everything under control and he has nothing to worry about I go back to the office and Marjorie is on the phone.

MARJORIE
when autumn leaves the phone rings when I answer it I'm shocked when I hear the voice on the other end the person says they are coming to the nursery if I don't agree to do what they say I listen to the demands but I could never do them never I hang up just after autumn walks back in and I just break down. I need Reece I manage to get out between sobs autumn calls him and tells him to get here now.

REECE
After the first call from autumn I was unsettled then when she called again I was really panicking but I got in my car and sped over to her nursery when I arrived I went straight to the office and saw autumn comforting her I went straight to Marjorie none of us knew what happened none of us knew who was on the phone. After about 10 minutes she was ready to talk. What happened gorgeous? who was it? What did they say to you?
Reece you're going to overwhelm her again autumn said. She was right so I just asked her one question at a time.

MARJORIE
Reece it was Roger as I said that I saw both Reece and autumn look worried. Marjorie tell me what he said Reece said with a panic in his voice. He said that I can't marry you he knows Reece how does he know. Hey gorgeous it's ok he won't do anything I promise you're safe. I love how reassuring Reece is he's perfect. He said more not just that he said that if I disobey him I will regret it he said his son can do better and I'm a nobody. Reece if he's this mad about us being engaged what will he think if finds out I'm pregnant. As I say that autumn looks at me and her jaw drops. What you're pregnant and didn't tell me. I'm sorry aut we weren't going to tell anyone yet I forgot.

AUTUMN
I notice as I talk about Marjorie being pregnant she calms down so I keep talking about it. It's fine Marjorie you've had a lot going on how many weeks are you 10 she replies I keep her talking about pregnancy Reece also notices what I'm doing and just hugs her from behind with his hands on her stomach.

REECE
lets go home gorgeous it's been an eventful morning how about we go get some pizza and go home and chill out we could watch Bridgerton Marjorie nods and gathers her things as we walk out the office I mouth thank you to autumn 

Sorry this chapter is rushed I have so much school work so I don't know when the next part will be out thank you all for reading and supporting me