Ch.31"It doesn't always hold the truth, but it represents it." (18+)

He withdrew his fingers, positioning himself carefully between Porchay's legs

"This might hurt, but I promise...l'll be gentle," Kimhan whispered, pressing another kiss to Porchay's forehead.

He moved slowly, inch by inch, feeling the heat of Porchay's body envelop him.

Porchay's eyes squeezed shut, his breath hitching at the new sensation, but he didn't pull away.

He held onto Kimhan, his fingers digging into his back, as if drawing strength from the contact

Kimhan let out a low groan as he entered Porchay fully, the tightness of him, the warmth, almost too much to bear.

He held still for a moment, letting Porchay adjust, their breaths mingling in the quiet of the room.

"You're doing so well," Kimhan murmured his voice thick with emotion. He kissed away the stray tear that slipped down Porchay's cheek.

Porchay didn't realized the entire length had sunk deep inside until Kim's thrust hit his prostate, sending a moan spilling.

"So good for me, little one" Porchay's body trembled beneath him, his breath coming in shallow gasps as he adjusted to the fullness inside him.

"It feels... it feels so much," Porchay whispered, his voice catching on the last word.

Porchay's toes curled, his strength ebbing away as his body gave in, barely able to clutch the wet sheets beneath him.

While Porchay struggled to stay grounded, Kim gripped the edge of the bed, hold ing steady.

"I know, love," Kimhan said, his tone soothing, his hands stroking the sides of Porchay's body in soft, reassuring caresses.

"But I'm right here. I'm with you." Gradually, Kimhan began to move, slow and careful, his eyes never leaving Porchay's face.

He watched the tension fade, replaced by something more intense, more raw Porchay's moans grew louder, his body moving in rhythm with Kimhan's.

"Kim.." Porchay gasped, his hands clutching at Kimhan's back, fingers digging into his skin "It's..oh god.."

Kimhan's breath hitched at the sound of Porchay's voice, thick with pleasure. He increased his pace slightly, the friction sending sparks of heat through his own body.

"You feel so good, Chay" Kimhan groaned, his voice strained with desire. "So perfect. I am going to fill you up."

Porchay could feel Kim's pulse through his shaft, hard and relentless while Each time Kim angled just right, hitting that sensitive spot.

Porchay's back arched off the bed, his body meeting Kimhan's thrusts with increasing urgency.

The room was filled with the sounds of their shared pleasure, a symphony of gasps and moans, each one drawing them closer together.