Ashton: Sick

You sit in bed, sick. You're almost falling asleep, when a soft knock wakes you up again. 

'(Y/N)?' Your boyfriend, Ashton peeks from behind the door.

 'I got your text and I immediatly came here. Are you feeling a bit better?' He worries and enters your room. He texted you if you two could do something today, but you couldn't, because you're sick. 

'Still sick, so no, not really.' He sits next to you, on the bed, taking your hand in his. 

'If you need something, I'm here and I'm not going to leave you alone.' He smiles.

 'It's okay, you're going to get sick because of me!' You say and crawl a bit more under your blankets. 

'I don't care. What for a bad boyfriend am I, if I leave my girlfriend alone, sick and without help.' He says and rubs cirkles on your hand. 'And we can make a date of this.' He winks, making you laugh weakly. 

'You're so cute. Thank you.' 'Soo, I have a couple of movies with me.' He smiles widely and shows you the movies; The Lion King, Mulan, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid and a couple of other Disney movies.

 'Disney?' You raise an eyebrow and laugh about your childish, but cute boyfriend. 

'Disney helps to heal!' He defends Disney. 'Everybody loves Disney!' He adds. 

'Okay, okay, I believe you.' You laugh. 

'With wich one are we going to start?' Ashton asks. 

'The Lion King?' You ask more. 

'The Lion King, it is!' Ashton cheers. He sticks the movie in your laptop. Before he klicks on play, he looks at you and asks: 'Do you need something to drink or eat?' 

I shake my head. 'I'm fine, thanks.' You smile at him and he smiles back at you. He lays down next to you, under the blankets, taking you in his arms and your head laying on his chest. 

'This is pretty cosy.' He whispers and kisses the top of your head. 

'Thank you for everything, you're the best.' You look at him. 

'Everything for my girl.' He smiles and gives you a quick kiss on your lips.