Calum: Sleepover

You're at your boyfriend, Calum's house. His parents aren't home and he had an excuse so you could come over:'I'm really lonely and I'm scared to be alone in the dark.' And here you are, in Calum's room, just sitting on his bed and looking around. Calum is getting his laptop. 

'I'm back.' He comes in the room with a wide, cute smile. 

'Finally.' You say, joking. 

'I did it really fast!' He argues. 'I practical took 1 second!' He adds, pouting. 

'I know, I'm just joking. You're so cute.' You giggle. Calum puts the laptop on the bed next to you and pushes you, so you lay on your back. 

'I know someone who is cuter.' He smiles and crawls over you, his hands next to you head and knees next to your hips. 

'Who?' You ask, breathing heavily. 

'Katy Perry.' He smiles and you open your mouth to say something back, but Calum was faster. 

'Just kidding, no one can beat your cuteness.' He smiles and kisses you, your hands going trough his hair and pulling at it, wich cause him to moan. You pull away, saying: 'let's just watch the movie, before we do something else.' 'What if I want to do something else.' He winks. 

'No go!' You push him from you and grab the laptop. 

'You're so mean sometimes.' He pouts and settles down under the blankets. 

'That's why you love me.' You flip your hair and crawl next to him, under the blankets. You lay your head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Before the movie even begins, you fall asleep. You wake up with your smiling boyfriend next to you. 

'Goodmorning, cutie.' You groan from the lights, burning in your eyes. 

'How late is it?' You ask, rubbing your eyes. 

'10:30 or somewhere close to that.' 'Oh, that's why I'm hungry. Let's make something.' You say, suddenly being awake from the idea. 

'But, you can't cook and I can't cook.' He frowns. 

'Well, I can make eggs.' You jump up from the bed. 

'Let's make eggs, sleepyhead.' You wink at Calum. 

'OMG, it almost rimed.' You giggle. 

'Not even close, but is was a good try.' He laugs and gets up from the bed. In the kitchen, you prepare everything. 

'I think we have everything.' You nod and Calum nods too. 

'Alright, cook.' You poke Calum. 

'Wait, you're the one who said you can cook.' He holds out a finger. 

'It's just breaking the eggs and wait till it cooks. But I can't break eggs, so do you want to break them?' You ask with your biggest puppy eyes. 

'Alright, you little liar.' You both laugh and you put your arms around his waist. 

'Let me try making a heart.' He sticks out his tong and concentrates. 

'Well, it kinda looks like a cloud.' He pouts. 

'It's cute too.' You laugh and kiss him on his cheek.