Ashton: Glasses

You and Ashton are sitting on a couch. You are best friends, no one could seperate you two. You are watching something boring on the television. Ashton has his glasses on and you really want to know if he's blind or not...

'Hey, Ash? Can I try your glasses on?' You ask. 

'Hey (Y/N) and no, why?' He turns his head to look at you. 

'I want to know if you're blind or not.' You smile at him, wich makes him laugh. 

'Can I??' You ask, if he didn't reply.

 'Yes, but then you'll have to run for it!' He picks his glasses from his nose and puts it high in the air, then he runs away with it.

 'Urgh, Ash! You childish child!' You run after him. For 10 minutes minutes you've been chasing him all around the house, you've been to every corner, every places from the house. You was so close to him, when he suddenly stops and turns around. You bump into him, of course. You fall on the ground and Ash laughs, instead of helping me. 

'I hate you, Ashton Fletcher Irwin.' You say.

 'Heeey! You know that I don't like my middle name!' He says and helps you up. You take the chance to steal his glasses from his hands.

 'I win!' You say and show him his glasses.

 'Heey! It's not fair!' You run away from him and put his glasses on. 

'Wow, Ash! I didn't know you are that blind!' You say to laugh. He's actually not really, really blind. Suddenly You're attacked by a running and mad Ashton. He pushes you against the nearest wall.

 'I take that back.' He picks his glasses from your nose and puts it on the table behind him.

 'And this is what I wanted to do for a long time.' His face comes closer and closer and your lips are almost against each other.

 'But first, I have to give you revenge!' He says and runs away, while yelling: 'Come find me, come find me, come find me!' In a singing voice.