11 : Kim Sohee Part 3

𝗦 𝗘 𝗫 𝗟 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗟 𝗜 𝗡 𝗚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗦 𝗘 𝗫 𝗟 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗟 𝗜 𝗡 𝗚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" More than just...coffee"

Songs suggestions/choices
Not available yet

☆Author pov

Name: Kim Sohee  
Age:24  
Weight: 53 kg  
Height: 165 cm  
Sxxual Orientation: Straight  

Preferences:

- Likes: Fingering, subtle public displays of intimacy, neck kissing, being teased  

- Dislikes: Rough domination, loud places, too much pressure  

- Kinks: Public sxx, power play at work, soft submission  

- Favorite Position: Against a wall, legs wrapped around 

- Preferred Environment: Semi-public spaces like work, hidden spots  

- Frequency: Once or twice a week, mostly light and teasing  

- Past Experiences: Occasional hookups with customers, but nothing serious  

- Fantasies: Being caught at work but continuing to push boundaries  

- Interest Level in Jungkook: 7/10  

Jungkook guides Sohee to the small storage room in the back, where they’re hidden away from prying eyes. The lenses hum with power as they inform him of her preferences—fingering, soft teasing, and public play. Pressing her gently against the wall, his fingers trace along the edge of her apron. “Is this okay?” he asks softly.

She nods, biting her lip, her body already trembling with anticipation.

With her consent given, he starts slow, just as the lenses have guided him. His hand slips beneath her apron, fingers teasing the sensitive skin under her waistband. Sohee gasps, gripping his shirt as she leans into him, her eyes fluttering shut. However, despite the guidance, his movements are a little awkward.

He hesitates, his fingers moving uncertainly. “Here, Jungkook… slowly,” she whispers, helping guide him. She laughs softly, “It’s my first time being fingered by a guy who’s new this.. You're learning?.”

Jungkook laughs nervously. “Yeah,it’s my first time fingering a woman,” he admits, relieved at her light-heartedness.

“You’re doing fine,” she reassures him. “You’re a natural,” she teases, guiding him until his movements match her body’s reactions. Soon enough, her legs are trembling, her body arching into his. He holds her close, keeping her steady as she stifles her m0ans against his chest.

The entire time, he’s tuned into her needs as possible as he can, adjusting his pace, heightening her pleasure until she’s completely satisfied. When she finally comes down, she clings to him, panting softly.

“I… didn’t expect that,” Sohee whispers, pulling away slowly, her cheeks flushed. “You were quite pretty good at it.”

Jungkook grins, giving her a playful wink. “Like you said, maybe I’m just a natural… or maybe it’s just biology and the psychic of my hands,” he chuckles. “I just wanted to make your day a little more exciting.”

Though he feels proud, Jungkook knows the IRIS of Desires helped him a lot.

As they part ways, the lenses flash another notification in his vision:  

Optional Task: Sxxual Encounter Complete 

Due to completing this optional task, you have gained 1+ stat point and unlocked 2 new abilities. Feel free to distribute.

New Updated Stats:

Strength: 4/10  

Agility: 4/10  

Stamina: 4/10  

Charm/Sxxual Appeal: 5/10  (+1)

Experience: 4/10  

Iris of Desires, Sxx Leveling Overall Level: 4/10  

Abilities Access: 4  

Abilities Fully Unlocked: 2  

Abilities Locked: Undetermined (many)  

Jungkook walks out of the coffee shop, his heart racing, feeling more confident than ever. But the lenses chime again:

Notification:

Keep up with daily tasks and optional sxxual encounters, and you might unlock new abilities and higher levels. Currently at Level 4 (cannot go higher). To reach higher levels, continue completing daily tasks and do more optional encounters if possible.

Bluetooth Link Sxx Ability:

Unlocking Task:

Goal: Jungkook must make the other person climax without physical touch, through sxxting or roleplay. The IRIS will scan to confirm the other party’s honesty whether they climax or fake a climax.

Reward:

- Fully unlocks Bluetooth Link Sxx, allowing Jungkook to connect with and influence others' sexual desires remotely, like a form of sxxual astral projection. Establish a telepathic or sxxual link to interact with or affect the desires of another person.

Weakspot/Hotspot Detection Ability:

Unlocking Task:

Goal: Jungkook must guess someone’s sensitive areas. 20 candidates, online or offline(via streetview or via face to face), can be scanned with Intimate Scan to unlock this ability.

Reward:

- Fully unlocks Weakspot/Hotspot Detection, granting the ability to identify sensitive areas on a person's body that are particularly responsive to touch, including pinpointing erogenous zones and areas that react strongly to stimulation.

✩To be Continued..

✩Author notes:
*sigh* Those fingers will be the DEATH of me and my 🐱-

✩Author notes:*sigh* Those fingers will be the DEATH of me and my 🐱-