1 : The Package

𝗦 𝗘 𝗫   𝗟 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗟 𝗜 𝗡 𝗚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗦 𝗘 𝗫   𝗟 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗟 𝗜 𝗡 𝗚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" It's fate and destiny
when it’s true love "

Songs suggestions/choices
Not available yet

✩Author pov

He's a nerd, a castaway, the type of person people pass by without noticing.

The one who typically either sits in the back of the class or at the front just to see the blackboard better for taking notes.

He might have a friend or two but remains invisible in a crowd.

Someone people look at, but never actually see.

On the surface, he doesn’t know how to talk to people, but in his mind, he never stops talking. In his head, every girl in this class is close to him, but it's not about having every girl.

It's about having the girl of his dreams.

Every man on this earth wants a partner—someone who understands them.

But finding that person isn’t easy; you have to go through a few relationships to find the one you really want.

It’s luck if your first love turns out to be yours forever. It's fate and destiny when it’s true love.

But Jeon Jungkook? He never even gets a chance to try. Not even any room to make mistakes or errors in love.

His life lacks romance, because who wants a nerdy introvert like him?

In his head, he’s an extrovert. A completely normal, hormonal extrovert. Don’t blame him. Every natural male on earth has thought about sex, and in his mind, he’s a menace. A smooth talker. A sweet talker. Oh, he’s inspected a lot of pxssy—

The bell dings at the front entrance of his home, yanking him back to reality. Yes, in his mind, he’s done the dirty deed.

In real life, though, he’s just a shy loser who can’t even hold a proper conversation with girls—except the ones in his advanced classes.

He drags himself to the front door, where a delivery boy is waiting.

"Package for Mr. Jeon Jungkook!"

“I didn’t order anything,” he mumbles, though he’s an avid online shopper.

He’s been cutting back lately, saving money & focusing on exams. “It’s from... Jeon Jong San.” That name sounds like his late uncle.

A shiver runs down his spine. Let’s just say his uncle wasn’t his favourite.

He sent his condolences, attended the funeral, but why would his uncle send him something now?.

Must be something he wanted to give before he passed away. 

Curiosity gets the better of him. He thanks the delivery man, closes the door, and stares at the package in his hand.

Should he open it? He debates for a minute but figures it’s probably just a simple gift.

He tears the package open. Inside, he finds a pair of contact lenses.

✩To be Continued..

✩Author notes:
I'm so nervous for this story --- I might fxcked this up 😭😭. Idk why. Also each chapters are short af. Haha.