Foreword

Foreword

Hey there, lovely readers! First of all, a huge thank you for picking up this book. I hope each one of you is doing well, both physically and mentally. Before we jump into the story, I’d love to introduce myself. I’m 24, working in the corporate world, and just a small part of this incredible family we call the BTS ARMY. It’s been about a year since I was introduced to BTS by my best friend, and since then, my life hasn’t been the same. I might not have met them in person, but in my heart—and perhaps in a parallel universe—I feel connected to them in ways I never thought possible.

If you’re anything like me, you probably look up to BTS the way I do, finding comfort and motivation in them when life gets tough. They’ve become my idols, not just for their music but for the way they inspire us to keep chasing our dreams, no matter what. In a world that often feels heavy, they’ve shown us how to rise above and never give up. We all have our battles to fight, and every night, we promise ourselves to face those battles again tomorrow, with more strength and more courage.

To every one of you reading this fanfiction about Jeon Jungkook, I want to promise you something: as you read these pages, you’re going to find a little escape from the stresses of life. This story isn’t just a story. It’s a small, cozy corner where you can experience something special—something that might make you forget your worries for a while. When I first thought about writing this book, there was only one thought in my mind: even though I’ve never written anything before, I wanted to take all of you, my fellow ARMY, on a journey that helps us disconnect from the noise of the world and dive deep into our dreams and desires.

If even for a moment, my imagination makes you smile, or if you feel connected to this story, like it could be a part of your life, then that’s more than enough for me. That would mean my words have found their home in your heart. Since this is my very first book, I hope you’ll be patient with me. If you feel there’s room for improvement, I’d love to hear from you—your feedback will help me grow, and I promise to keep that in mind as I move forward in the next chapters.

This story has been born from my own fantasies and dreams, and I hope you’ll feel the heart I’ve poured into it.

I hope I haven’t bored you so far! Now, let me give you a little sneak peek into what you’re about to read:

This is the story of two souls who have been traveling together across many lifetimes, yet always find themselves pulled apart by circumstances. Their love remains incomplete, but in this life—will they finally become one? Will their love, after so many lifetimes of longing, be fulfilled? How long will destiny keep them apart, and how, even when they are not together, do their hearts stay connected?

Divine power is on their side… Divine timing will test them… And after facing all these challenges, how will they finally force the universe to unite them? That’s what you’ll discover as you read on. If you believe in destiny, then this story is for you. And if you don’t, I hope by the end, I’ll have changed your mind—even just a little.

So, to all my amazing readers, I truly hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it.

I can’t wait to hear from you all. May we all be blessed. ✨💫🙌

With love,
God's Blessed Child