Chapter 3 Unspoken Affection

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for taking the time to dive into my story. If you've enjoyed this journey so far, your votes and support would mean the world to me! Every vote helps me continue writing with even more passion and energy. 💖

I absolutely love reading your comments! They always brighten my day, but please remember to keep them kind and respectful. I may not always be able to reply, especially when I'm deep into writing, but know that I have my notifications on, and I do see them. Your words make a difference, especially when they come at just the right time. 😊

Remember, I'm a person with feelings too, so let's keep this space a positive and uplifting one for everyone.

Lastly, please take care of yourself! Stay hydrated, eat some yummy fruits, and take a moment to breathe. Your well-being matters just as much as the stories we share. 🥰✨

All the rights and credit of the picture are belongs to their owner.

Chapter 3

"Hey eomma... where are you?" Jungkook dropped his school bag on the couch and, exhausted, collapsed face-down onto it.

"Eomma... I'm tired. Bring me some water or juice, please." His eyes were shut as he spoke. Jin, with a playful frown and rolling his eyes, teased him, "Eomma, hurry up! Our mighty King Jungkook has returned, victorious but weary!" He lightly punched Jungkook on his butt as he teased.

The playful banter between the Jeon brothers was never-ending.

Jungkook's mother entered with a glass of water. As soon as he saw her, Jungkook sat up straight, his thirst obvious. He closed his eyes and downed the water in one go, thanking his mom afterward.

"You're the one who's spoiled him," Jin said with a not-so-surprised look. "It was his sports day today, so he's extra tired," his mom explained, ruffling Jungkook's hair lovingly. "Tell me, O great King, what shall I do for you?" she added playfully, glancing at Jin.

"Eomma, don't talk like that! It creeps me out; who knows what you'll say next!" Jin said with mock fear, leaving the room.

For Yu Nabi, one of the few pleasures in life was badminton. Despite the family chaos, she stayed focused on her game. Her grandmother played a significant role, helping her start each day with positivity and motivation. Yu Nabi often missed her parents during her practice, especially when she saw other kids with their parents supporting them. Although she never complained, there were certain struggles she silently endured. Her coach, confident in her abilities, believed she had the potential to grow professionally. That's why he felt it was necessary to speak with her grandmother about her future in sports. If Yu Nabi wanted to pursue this path, her family's support would be essential.

Her coach had known the Kims for the past three years and was well aware of the strained relationship between Yu Nabi's parents. Hence, he chose to approach her grandmother, who was her rightful guardian, for this important discussion. The coach called her, "We need to talk about Yu Nabi's game. Could you meet me sometime this week?"