8

*Beyoncé*

It was Wednesday today and thankfully a quiet day for me at work. This morning we had a meeting with the whole team where we discussed the process of ongoing projects and shit, to be honest my mind wasn't really there. I was just thinking about my appointment with the therapist later today.

Yeah, the girls and I talked and I promised them I'll try. So we were good now.

But I wasn't sure anymore..I just wanted to cancel everything and tell them I had some shit to handle but knowing them they'll just hit me hard enough to knock me unconscious and bring me there by themselves. So there was no point doing all that.

Or I could just kill myself and everything would be fine for everyone.

Damn I was thinking too much. I needed something to get me high right away but I was working. I guess I'll just have to wait till I get back home.

With not much to do I decided to check my emails on my computer while waiting for the appointment.

I was bored as fuck.

Ten minutes later, my phone vibrated, announcing a new message. I quickly grabbed it and clicked on the notification.

It was a text from Onika.

Nicki🍑😍 : I just got back to the hotel, I'm exhausted.

Since saturday Nicki and I had been texting regularly. With the time difference between New York and Paris, sometimes when one of us sent a message, the other would read it a bit later but it didn't stop us from chatting as if we were face to face.

: rough day ?

Nicki🍑😍 : Kind of, yes. I can't wait to be home, the paparazzi follow me everywhere here, it's unbelievable. And I can't stand these French people who think they are Gods. Plus, they smell bad.

I couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the message. My girl really couldn't take it anymore.

: my sister said the same thing when she came back from there, I'm starting to believe they really stink.

Nicki🍑😍 : You can believe it because it's true.

Nicki🍑😍 : Are you busy right now ?

: I'm not, why?

Nicki🍑😍 : Can I call you ? I'm packing my bags, it would make it easier for me.

: sure, no problem

A minute later, my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, I can talk while packing, it's much better. So how's your day going ?"

"I'm bored like always."

"You always are, aren't you ?"

"The world isn't entertaining enough for me. But anyway, I have an appointment at 4:30 pm and I'm on the verge of not going. What do you think I should do ?" She gives good advice so I was willing to take them right now.

"May I ask you what kind of appointment it is?"

"The therapist."

"Well, it's up to you. If you don't feel like it, don't force yourself but if deep down you know it's the best thing to do and you need it, then go. And you still have like 40 minutes to decide."