9

*Beyoncé*

"Bey, how's your brother ?"

Natalie and I exchanged a brief look and I looked back at Angela. "He's fine, why?"

She shrugged "I'm just asking, it's been a while since I saw him."

"You can just ask for his number, we know you want him bad." Pharrell and her have been playing cat and mouse for almost a year now but everyone knew they liked each other.

She rolled her eyes "I don't want him, let that go." Lies.

"You can't have him anyway, he's seeing someone."

She frowned. Oh now she seemed to be more interested "What do you mean he's seeing someone ??"

"Well, I mean he's seeing someone, a woman."

"What woman? Who is she ?"

Natalie chuckled "I thought you didn't want him ?"

"Shut up bitch ! Who's that woman, Beyoncé ?"

"I don't really know her, I've seen her only once, her name is Megan and she's an engineer or something like that. That's all I know."

"Is she pretty ?"

"Hell yeah she is, and she has one of those asses too-"

"Okay bitch you can hush up now, I did not ask for all that."

I smiled at the way she was mad. She said she didn't want him but she sure wasn't acting like it. I knew they would do a great couple, Angela was a control freak and a bitch and Pharrell loved that kind of women, I didn't know why by the way. Maybe the fact that he was the only guy of the family had a lot to do with it.

Anyway, we ended up talking about something else. We were supposed to conclude a project for one of our clients but here we were, talking about who was the best rapper of all time. I still couldn't understand why we hadn't been fired yet, sometimes we were really useless.

"I think objectively Tupac is one of the best rappers."

"Yeah, objectively, but subjectively it depends on individual tastes."

I sighed "I think we should just do a top 5 of our favorite rappers, Nat' you go first."

"Okay, but just to be sure, we can put men and females rappers, right ?" I nodded "Okay then for me, Eminem goes first, then Tupac, Lil Wayne, Lil Kim and Kendrick Lamar."

Angela shook her head no "Nah, that ranking sucks. Jay Z should go first, then Eminem, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar and Lil Kim."

"Jay Z first ? Angela, please."

I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that this man cheated on Nicki. Ain't no way he had this fine ass woman and couldn't keep his dick in his pants. That's crazy.

"He's a great rapper and maybe even the best."

"Not in a world where Eminem exists."

They both looked at me "Bey, what do you think ?"

I rolled my eyes "Don't ask me shit, I just know Lil Kim is my fav and my wife too and Jay Z is ugly."

I'm a Lil Kim fan, I didn't care about the others.

"He's ugly but he's also a billionaire, I would still suck his dick." Nathalie said.