s1 e5

after we left funboys place , we looked every place in downtown detroit for her but we couldn't find her. eric started to get really worried and paranoid.

"i bet one of those motherfuckers got her." he looked at a nearby alley and then he looked back at me. "stay here , katrina. i'm gonna go save my sister."

he started running down that alley as i ran after him. "wait , eric! i'm coming with you!" he stopped. "i can handle it by myself , don't worry." i stepped in front of him.

"just because you're invincible , doesn't mean that you can do everything alone. i'm coming with you." he sighed in frustration. "fine .. i just don't want all the pressure to go on you .."

i walked closer to him. "eric , we're a team." he looked into my eyes. "you're right." he gave me a fist bump. "now let's go save your sister , nerd." he nodded and we both ran to where eric thinks these gangsters' hideout is.

when we got there , me and eric snuck inside. we almost immediately found veronica tied to a chair with duct tape over her lips and a blindfold on her eyes. me and eric carefully snuck over there.

eric took the blindfold off her eyes and he took the duct tape off as well. veronica looked like she just had woken up. "eric? is that you?" he started undoing the ropes on her hands while i cut the ones on her ankles.

"yes , nica , it's me." she instantly stood up from the chair. "i thought i was gonna be here forever. im so glad you guys found me." she smiled at us. i looked at her arms. there were circular burn marks.

"what did they do to your arms?" i asked her. she looked down at her arms. "oh wow .. i didn't realize how bad these were gonna look .." she tried to cover the burns with her sleeves.

"they were putting cigarettes on me while they were lit." i could see eric getting angry but he held back his anger. "let's just get out of here before they find us here." he said.

before we could even leave , someone pulled veronica's hair back and said : "you're not leaving yet , bitch." me and eric jerked our heads toward the man with long hair wearing a suit.

eric held a gun to the man's head. "let go of my sister or your dead." the man rolled his eyes and let her go. "fine but this isn't the end." we got out of there as fast as we could.

"we might have to check into a motel tonight so veronica can get some sleep , what do ya say?" me and veronica both agreed and we checked into a motel.

the only available room was a 2 bedroom room with a double bed and a single bed. "well girls , you two take the double and i'll take the single." eric said as soon as we got to the room.

"actually .." veronica walked into the room with the single bed. "i'd like to sleep by myself if that's okay guys." my stomach was in knots with the thought of me and eric sleeping in the same bed together but i knew it was what veronica wanted. but something tells me that she wanted it for a different reason.

me and eric didn't need sleep but we still wanted a place to chill since there was no couch. my raven and his crow were chilling outside the motel.

i got a tank top and some shorts from veronica and i changed into them in the bathroom. i came back into the bedroom to see eric taking his shirt off. i blushed a bit at the sight.

"aren't you gonna take that makeup off?" i asked him as i sat next to him on the bed. he sighed. "don't really feel like it." he layed down on his back.

"that's relatable. today was a long day." i layed down next to him. we layed there in silence for relaxation. "so , what is veronica gonna do about where she's going to live?"

eric looked at me and then looked up at the ceiling. "i guess she's gonna have to live with my parents." i looked at him. he rolled over onto his stomach and groaned.

i looked at him and tilted my head. "why are you so grouchy right now?" i giggled at him. he lifted his head up to look at me. "i'm not. i'm just worn out from today , y'know." he flipped onto his back one again.

the silence came back for a few moments again. "thank you for helping me today." he looked at me with a sincere look on his face. "especially with my sister."

i looked back at him and smiled. "no problem , idiot. it's the least i could do." i played with my hands. "i mean she's been serving me in restaurants for years so."

he grinned. "yes , i suppose." me and him just stared at each other for a few seconds until it eventually got awkward and i looked away. but he was still looking at me.

i met eyes with him again. "why are you still staring at me?" i laughed a bit. "because you're pretty .. i don't know forget i said that .." he looked away and covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

i moved his hands away. "it's alright." he looked at me again. i felt awkward again so i sat up and he sat up with me. but he still had his eyes on me. "okay dude why are you still staring .." i looked down as i felt my face get hot.

he lifted my chin up so i could lock eyes with him again. my heart was beating out of my chest and i felt like my stomach was going to fall out of my ass.

and then finally , he kissed me. his hands gently cupped my face. a million sensations flowed through my body. i wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his hands to my waist as we were sharing gentle but passionate kisses.

he pulled away when it was just getting good. he looked down and started twiddling his thumbs. "i'm sorry if that was too much .." i giggled at his shyness. "it wasn't enough actually."

he looked at me and this time i took the lead with the kissing. this time , it wasn't gentle. i want to taste all of him. he satisfied me when he nibbled on my bottom lip gently.

we suddenly pulled away once again. he rested his hand on my thigh and i layed my head on his shoulder. i can't believe all of that just happened. me kissing a guy that i barely even know.

but of course , i wouldn't mind getting to know him a little more personally.

"did you like that?" he asked , moving his arm to go around my waist.

"it was perfect." i said to him. we smiled at each other as we shared a gentle peck.