Chapter 1 The Seventh Miss of the Useless (1)

Pain spread throughout her body. The heart-wrenching pain pulled Shen Yanxiao out of the darkness.With difficulty, she opened her sore eyes. Accompanied by a faint light, harsh voices surrounded her ears."If you don't have the ability, you can't blame others. This time, she was lucky and was rescued. Next time, she won't be so lucky!""A useless person should have the self-awareness of being useless. Knowing that you are rubbish and still not knowing whether to live or die really loses all the face of our family."The voices of a man and a woman lingered in Shen Yanxiao's ears.Where did these two bastards come from? How dare they call her a useless person? When did such two people who are tired of living pop up in the organization?Regardless of the pain on her body, Shen Yanxiao opened her eyes and looked at the source of the voices.Two teenagers, a boy and a girl about fourteen or fifteen years old, were standing in front of the bed with their arms folded. The appearances of the two were quite outstanding. And except for their clothes and grooming, they actually looked exactly the same.When they saw the person lying on the bed wake up, instead of feeling the slightest bit of guilt for being caught by the person involved, they had a look of sarcasm. The spreading contempt and disdain seemed to be looking at a piece of rubbish."Oh? The useless seventh miss of our Zhuque Family finally woke up? It really is the blessing of our ancestors. With such serious injuries, you still haven't died?" The beautiful girl looked at Shen Yanxiao sitting up on the bed with contempt, not hiding her disgust for her at all.The handsome boy sneered and glanced at Shen Yanxiao with a pale face and said, "Idiot, you know what you should say when grandpa asks questions later, right? If you dare to say a wrong word, I guarantee that for the rest of your life, you will have to lie on this bed."Contempt, threat, and mockery came one after another, but the hostility did not anger the person sitting on the bed at all.At this time, Shen Yanxiao had no time to care what these two little brats were saying. Her head was filled with strange yet familiar pictures one after another. Those memories that did not belong to her at all came surging in like a tidal wave. If she hadn't endured the dizziness with all her might, she would have probably lain down again.Those were the memories of another person. From a babbling child to a thirteen-year-old girl who hadn't reached adulthood, the messy pictures formed the thirteen-year growth record of the little girl and opened up a completely strange world for Shen Yanxiao.This is a world completely different from modern society. The whole world combines ancient Eastern and ancient Western cultures and is filled with wonderful fighting spirit and magical magic. Even the dragons that only appear in stories also exist in this strange world.As a thief from the 24th century, Shen Yanxiao couldn't believe it. She, who should have died long ago, was actually reborn inexplicably in such a little one. What made Shen Yanxiao laugh and cry even more was that the name of the owner of this body was actually the same as hers. It was also Shen Yanxiao.The land where she is now is called "Bright Continent", and the place where she is located is a country named "Longxuan Empire" on the Bright Continent. And the owner of her body is the seventh miss of one of the five great families of the Longxuan Empire - the Zhuque Family. Logically speaking, this should be an identity that is loved by thousands of people. But just as those two little brats said earlier, the owner of her body is a real useless person.