Chapter 13 Return to the top (1)

It is undeniable that Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei's self-proclaimed talents are just two pieces of scum in front of Shen Yifeng. What's more, Shen Yifeng's father is the second son that Shen Feng values ​​most at present, and is also the most likely to become the next generation of Suzaku. Shen Xuan, the head of the aristocratic family.Even Shen Yue did not dare to break up with Shen Yifeng easily."Grandpa, although Seventh Sister is already fourteen, her mind is as innocent as a four-year-old child. How can she be so smart with her mind and seize the opportunity when the guards leave and break into the dungeon?" Shen Yifeng Lang Lang said: "Although my grandson has not had much contact with Qimei, he also knows that Qimei rarely leaves the other courtyard, let alone walks to the entrance of the dungeon at the other end of the mansion. If you say Qimei really did it unintentionally, When I walked to the entrance of the dungeon, I happened to find that the guards were not there, so it was too much of a coincidence. "Shocking flip!Shen Yanxiao stood there obediently, but in his heart he was amazed by Shen Yifeng's sudden move! As far as her memory is concerned, Shen Yifeng rarely interacted with Shen Yanxiao in private, but she was quite polite to Shen Yanxiao in front of others and did not criticize Shen Yanxiao too much like other people in the Suzaku family. However, the two There is really no friendship at all, so for him to suddenly come out to defend Shen Yanxiao is really shocking.Rather than saying that Shen Yifeng was helping her, it would be better to say that he wanted to drag these two naughty kids Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei into trouble.Shen Yanxiao was happy and at ease. She was an "idiot" anyway. She "couldn't understand" what they were saying. She was laughing happily, but what was wrong with her?Ever since, Shen Yanxiao had a healthy attitude of waiting to watch the show, witnessing the upcoming house fight drama.As expected, Shen Yifeng's words made Shen Yue's face look very ugly. Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei guessed that their father had secretly protected him before, and they were itching with hatred for Shen Yifeng who suddenly appeared. Originally, they and Shen Yifeng were not enemies, but now that Shen Yifeng came out and said this again, they secretly hated it even more.Shen Yifeng's words were like a fuse, igniting suspicion in everyone's hearts.Shen Feng looked silently at Shen Yifeng, who was smiling, and then looked at Shen Yue, who had lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes."It is no longer important who did this. I have summoned you here today because I have more important things to talk about." Shen Feng spoke slowly.Shen Yue secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't care about the life or death of this idiot Shen Yanxiao, but it concerned Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei. How could he let the matter continue.Shen Yifeng was slightly startled, but didn't say anything more. After all, although he was highly regarded by Shen Feng, he was still Shen Yue's junior in terms of seniority, so he shouldn't be too competitive.This is gone? Shen Yanxiao secretly raised his eyebrows. He originally thought that Shen Yue and Shen Yifeng were about to fight, but they didn't expect that now there was nothing going on. Shen Feng's attitude was confusing. He originally said that he was here to interrogate her today, but why did he come here to do anything to her? Now that he is saying that this matter is not important, which one is he going to sing?Shen Yanxiao was filled with doubts, but she did not forget her current identity. She only pretended to be crazy and acted foolishly to watch the show, and the rest had nothing to do with her.Shen Feng paused and then said: "You all think that I am angry because someone trespassed into the forbidden area, but do you know what kind of monster is locked in that dungeon?