Chapter 15 Return to the top (3)

"What do you know! I received news not long ago that the new Holy King of God's Domain has been born. A hundred years ago, the Holy King of God's Domain was responsible for awakening the divine beasts. Now the new Holy King has arrived and awakened the divine beasts. It is no longer impossible, as far as I know, the four Qinglong families are already preparing to invite the Holy Lord to take action," Shen Feng said coldly."What!" Everyone was in an uproar. Doesn't this mean that one of them will have the opportunity to gain Suzaku's allegiance! !The Suzaku family, which had been quiet for a long time, caused a shocking wave.Shen Yifeng was secretly surprised. When Shen Yifeng had just turned sixteen, he was supposed to find a powerful magical beast to sign a contract, but his father took no action. So even though he is now a three-star swordsman, Still no Warcraft. Everyone can only sign one Warcraft in their lifetime. In other words, looking at the entire Suzaku family, only I, Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei have the chance to get the Suzaku?Although Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei have good talents, they are far from him, who is called a genius. Can't be considered an opponent at all!This is basically sending Suzaku into his arms, how could he not be happy?Shen Yue's face looked even more ugly at this time. He had naturally thought of the problems that Shen Yifeng thought about, but his two children were nothing compared to Shen Yifeng. It was really difficult to compete for the Suzaku."Then do we have to take action? We must not let the other four families take the lead." Shen Shen knew that his son had a chance to win, so naturally he couldn't sit still.Shen Feng sneered and said: "Do you still need to talk about such things? I have already sent people to contact the Divine Realm. Although the Holy Lord promised to come to Longxuan to help the enemy country, he only has one condition. He must use the eighth-level Snow Spirit Fox as a gift. He will leave only after he delivers it, and the person imprisoned in the dungeon is the Snow Spirit Fox that I ordered to capture before. ""The master of the house has taken care of everything!"There was no smile on Shen Feng's face."Do you know how much our Suzaku family suffered in order to capture the Snow Spirit Fox? But what have you idiots done!"Shen Feng's sudden anger made everyone confused. Most of them could guess the losses caused by capturing the Snow Spirit Fox. The Snow Spirit Fox is an eighth-level advanced monster. Although it is not as ferocious as other monsters, its agility is unmatched by other monsters. , it is not that simple to catch it.Shen Feng's eyes fell on Shen Yanxiao. Looking at this granddaughter with whom he was not close, he could not see any joy or anger."The day the dungeon was broken into, Xue Linghu died tragically. Without Xue Linghu, how could our Suzaku family invite the Holy Lord to set off!"Snow Spirit Fox is dead! !There was a gasping sound throughout the main room.Shen Yue's face turned pale, and Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei almost fell to the ground.They never expected that their momentary curiosity would actually ruin the chance of the Suzaku family to return to its peak.Everyone's heart was filled with despair. The Snow Spirit Fox was extremely precious. To be able to get one, the Suzaku family had already put in too much effort. To capture another one would probably damage the foundation.At this moment, everyone's eyes were focused on Shen Yanxiao. No one thought that such a big thing would happen after such an idiot entered the dungeon.An eighth-level monster died in the dungeon inexplicably, and in the dungeon, apart from the tragic death of the Snow Spirit Fox, the only one in the dungeon was this good-for-nothing Miss Seventh!