Chapter 10: Killing relatives for justice (1)

"Shen Ling." Shen Feng shouted."My son is here." Sitting below, a middle-aged man in his early forties stood up and bowed respectfully."You are responsible for guarding the dungeon. Tell me what happened that day." Shen Feng's serious gaze swept over Shen Ling. In his wise eyes, there was no tenderness from his father to his son, but only the majesty of a superior. .Shen Ling secretly smiled bitterly. He was Shen Feng's fourth son. Except for the late Shen Yu, he was the youngest among the second generation. However, compared with Shen Yu, who was both civil and military, he seemed much mediocre. Shen Feng doesn't pay much attention to it on weekdays, but this time the incident in the dungeon happened within the scope of his duties."Reporting to the head of the family, I was out on business that day and was not in the mansion. The three guards under my command were responsible for guarding the dungeon. When I returned to the mansion, I received a notification from them that someone had broken into the dungeon." Shen Ling Secretly wiping cold sweat, although it was a big mistake to break into the dungeon without permission, what was really fatal was that the monsters imprisoned in the dungeon that day were precious species that the entire Suzaku family had spent hundreds of elite lives to capture!In fact, apart from Shen Feng, only Shen Ling in the entire Suzaku family knew what happened in the dungeon that day. The reason why Shen Feng bothered to question Shen Yanxiao in public today was not because he was trespassing in the dungeon. Little things.What really alarmed Shen Feng was something that no one else in the Suzaku family could have imagined."Are the guards there that day?" Shen Feng asked.Shen Feng's question made everyone in the main room dumbfounded.This was a settled matter. Shen Yanxiao was found unconscious in the dungeon that day. This was already a certainty. Logically speaking, Shen Feng only needed to issue an order to punish Shen Yanxiao. But today Shen Yanxiao was found unconscious. Feng actually acted like he wanted to get to the bottom of what happened that day. Something was wrong with this! Everyone vaguely felt that the mistake Shen Yanxiao committed that day was not as simple as trespassing into a forbidden area.At this moment, the faces of Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei turned pale. They did not expect that Shen Feng would investigate the matter. You must know that before they coaxed Shen Yanxiao into the dungeon, they had already made excuses to put the guards in the dungeon. The three guards were moved away, allowing the idiot a chance to enter the dungeon.At this moment, Shen Feng actually wanted to interrogate the three guards. If those three people revealed his sister and brother, I am afraid that with Grandpa's intelligence, he would guess that it was them who were behind it. .Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei wanted to cry now. They never dreamed that a trivial matter like breaking into the dungeon would be taken so seriously by the aloof Shen Feng. They originally planned to threaten Shen Yanxiao and make her shut up, so they could rest easy. , who would have thought that Shen Feng would do something like this.Now, all the pride and arrogance on the faces of the two teenagers disappeared, leaving only the panic in their eyes.The middle-aged man sitting in front of Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei was the father of the two siblings. Shen Yue vaguely felt the uneasiness of his two children. He frowned slightly and said nothing more.The three guards responsible for guarding the dungeon were quickly brought to the main room. They knelt respectfully in front of Shen Feng, waiting for the family master's inquiry.