Chapter 5 Demonic and Martial Arts (2)

, The ultimate thief: the good-for-nothing Miss SeventhBecause the former "Shen Yanxiao" was often bullied by Shen Jiayi's two siblings, he was often scarred, and he was considered an old patient here in Shen Qiu.If there is anyone in the Shen family who is not too harsh on Shen Yanxiao, then Shen Qiu is one of them."Uncle Qiu." Hiding the shrewdness in his eyes, Shen Yanxiao blinked at Shen Qiu in confusion.Looking at the silly and silly Miss Seven in front of him, Shen Qiu felt quite helpless, but still had a kind smile on his face and said: "Miss Seven, your body is still weak. Take a good rest during this period. Uncle has brought you My favorite sweet-scented osmanthus cake."As a retainer of the Suzaku family, Shen Qiu is highly regarded by Shen Feng for his superb medical skills in rejuvenation. Dr. Shen Qiu studied medical skills painstakingly and never married or had children. For Shen Yanxiao, who he often took care of, Shen Qiu had subconsciously regarded her as his little granddaughter. However, he was not a blood relative of the Shen family. Although he wanted to take care of Shen Yanxiao, he could not interfere too much because Shen Feng had no orders.Shen Yanxiao took the sweet-scented osmanthus cake with a smile, as if the pain in his body was not as good as the snack in front of him.It is sad to say that although Shen Yanxiao has no worries about food and clothing, the food she uses and eats is only the same as the lowest servants of the Suzaku family. Even under the deliberate efforts of Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei, she often goes without enough to eat, let alone Desserts are a "luxury product".Seeing the underage little guy happily holding the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, Shen Qiu sighed secretly in his heart. He knew that Shen Yanxiao's intelligence could not understand complicated words, so he muttered without any scruples: "Seven Miss, the master is really angry this time. There is nothing my uncle can do for you. You can rest in peace and recuperate during this period. The uncle will delay time for you no matter what, and will not let your frail body suffer from the master so early. Punishment..."Shen Yanxiao continued to eat snacks calmly, but his ears picked up every word of Shen Qiu's soliloquy.The dungeon where the Suzaku family keeps magical beasts is a forbidden place for their grandchildren. Not to mention her, even Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei are not qualified to enter. She had already offended Shen Feng's majesty by trespassing into the forbidden place before. The two little bastards also mentioned that Shen Feng wanted to question her.However, Shen Yanxiao knew nothing about what "Shen Yanxiao" encountered in the dungeon before. The memories she inherited were very confusing. Apart from darkness and endless fear, she did not get any more information. information.Shen Yanxiao knew very well that Shen Feng didn't care what danger she, the "disgrace of the Suzaku family", encountered in the dungeon. What he cared more about was that his admonitions were ignored.Fortunately, Shen Qiu had already planned to help her delay time. Because of Shen Qiu's selfless actions, Shen Yanxiao had already stamped a "good person" on the head of this kind old man.Shen Qiu sat by Shen Yanxiao's bed for a while, and muttered some things. After all, in Shen Qiu's eyes, the little guy in front of him was still the poor kid with an intelligence of only four years old. It was useless to give too many instructions. After confirming that there were no major problems with Shen Yanxiao's body, Shen Qiu left the room.As soon as Shen Qiu left with his front legs, Shen Yanxiao jumped up from the bed with his hind legs.She couldn't wait to check the condition of her body, and she clearly remembered in her mind that the moment before she fell into coma, Xiu had helped her unlock the first layer of seals, and told her that she had obtained the conditions to practice fighting spirit and magic.