Chapter 11: Killing relatives for justice (2)

"What happened that day? You actually put people in the dungeon and where did you put the rules?" Shen Ling didn't dare to bother Shen Feng to talk about such a trivial matter, so he directly asked sternly.The three guards also knew that this matter was not simple, so they could only be cautious secretly."My subordinates did not intentionally put Miss Seven into the dungeon that day. It was just that when Miss Seven sneaked into the dungeon, none of my subordinates were at the entrance of the dungeon." A guard replied cautiously."Not at the entrance of the dungeon? Then where did you go? Don't you know that when guarding the dungeon, no guard is allowed to leave without permission!" Shen Ling asked angrily.The dungeon where the monsters are kept is a forbidden area of ​​the Suzaku family. The guards guarding there must not only prevent people from the Suzaku family from entering without authorization, but also prevent people from outside the clan from sneaking into the dungeon to cause damage. If the guard leaves without authorization, this is simply dereliction of duty!The guards knew that they could not escape the blame, so they could only hurriedly say: "It was my subordinates who were careless. It was just that the fifth young lady and the sixth young master said that they had something urgent to ask for help from their subordinates, so the subordinates..."As soon as the guards said this, the entire main room became extremely quiet, and everyone's eyes shifted to Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei in an instant.The two young men, who were already guilty of being thieves, were as frightened as birds, with panic on their faces."Is this the case?" Shen Feng rarely asked, his sharp eyes falling on the panicked siblings."Master..." Shen Jiayi panicked and wanted to argue, but she didn't know how to say it.Shen Jiawei even lost his attention and lowered his head like an ostrich.At this moment, Shen Yue, who had been silent all this time, stood up and said respectfully to Shen Feng: "Master, these two children will turn sixteen in one month, so they have been looking for answers during this period. Regarding the information about World of Warcraft, these two unfilial sons originally planned to go to the fifth brother to ask about Warcraft. However, when the fifth brother went out, they became ill and went to the doctor in a hurry. They disturbed the guards guarding the dungeon, but they did not expect that others would be exposed. I took advantage of this opportunity to break into the dungeon without permission and made a big mistake. Please punish me severely!"Shen Yue uprightly apologized for his two children, which made Shen Feng's face soften slightly.On the other hand, Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei's faces were pale. They originally expected their father to excuse them, but they didn't know that he would take the initiative to plead guilty for them as soon as he opened his mouth!Is there such a father who refuses to recognize all his relatives and kills his relatives out of righteousness?In the main room, everyone sighed at Shen Yue's act of righteousness in killing his relatives, and they also believed Shen Yue's words.On the Bright Continent, all teenagers who reach the age of sixteen will undergo a special coming-of-age ceremony. On this day of their coming-of-age ceremony, they will have their first magical beast in their lives! Therefore, it is reasonable for Shen Jiayi and Shen Jiawei to seek medical treatment because of their illness. After all, this matter is extremely important to anyone.In this world, fighting spirit and magic belong to a person's own cultivation, and Warcraft is a fighting partner that will accompany them. If a person's fighting spirit or magic practice is a last resort, then they may be able to meet them while searching for Warcraft. What an opportunity. If they can possess a super powerful Warcraft, then even if they face an opponent whose cultivation level is much higher than their own, they are likely to use the power of the Warcraft to make a comeback.