Chapter 7 The Suzaku Family (1)

Falling in love with your reading website, the ultimate thief: the good-for-nothing Miss SeventhShen Qiu bought five days of cultivation time for Shen Yanxiao. During these five days, apart from eating and sleeping, Shen Yanxiao was in the stage of being "trained" by the cultivator.In the closed room, Shen Yanxiao was wearing single clothes and sitting cross-legged on the bed. His body was dripping with sweat, and his rosy face was covered with crystal beads of sweat."In five days, the fighting spirit has reached the fourth level, and the magic power has reached the third level. As far as humans are concerned, it is barely good." Xiu's voice was still cold.God knows, Shen Jiayi has been practicing magic since she was a child, and she is only at the fifth level. Shen Jiawei's fighting spirit is only at the fourth level, which makes Shen Feng quite satisfied. It only took Shen Yanxiao five days to go from a useless stage to the current level. This amazing speed would probably scare a group of people to death if word spread.Can you master magic and martial arts in five days, and also reach the fourth and third levels respectively? What a heaven-defying existence this is!For ordinary people, let alone five days, even if it takes five years to practice one of them to the level of Shen Yanxiao, I am afraid that I will be called a genius, let alone a magical and martial cultivation method that defies heaven. .But when it comes to Xiu's words, this astonishing speed is only barely acceptable.Shen Yanxiao didn't know much about the levels of magic and fighting spirit in this world, so for Xiu's reluctant tone, she took it for granted that the speed of her cultivation was only so-so, and she wasn't too surprised."That's it for today. I still have a tough battle to fight tomorrow." After taking a breath, Shen Yanxiao spread out on the bed. The result of extreme training was a serious overdraft of her physical and mental strength. Mo If she wanted to talk about anything else, she found it difficult to even move her fingers.Tomorrow she was going to meet Shen Feng, the head of the Suzaku family, and I was afraid that Shen Feng would not let her off easily for trespassing into forbidden areas. After all, she was just a helpless idiot who relied on the mercy of the Suzaku family to survive. Shen Feng had absolutely no reason to treat her lightly.For the time being, Shen Yanxiao does not intend to expose her complete changes. After all, with her current situation and abilities, it would be a very unwise choice to expose too much of her bargaining chip. Even if Shen Feng was impressed by her because of this, those of his own generation would not be happy to see a competitor appear.Who among the third generation of the Suzaku family doesn't want to compete for Shen Feng's favor in order to increase his bargaining chip to inherit the Suzaku family in the future? It is precisely because Shen Yanxiao was an idiot and useless before, so some people in the third generation have no intention of talking to her. , except for the bad taste of Shen Jiayi and her brother, Shen Yanxiao's situation is not dangerous.But once she exposed her situation and let them know that she had the incredible ability of magic and martial arts, those people would have to do something to her. What's more, Shen Yanxiao's parents were dead, and in the Suzaku world The family does not have a strong backer. Once she becomes the target of those who compete for the head of the family, I am afraid that those uncles and uncles who support their sons and daughters to compete for the position of the head of the family will also take action to eradicate this little seedling that has just sprouted.Although Shen Yanxiao didn't know much about the levels of magic and fighting spirit, she had a deep understanding of the darkness of human nature.