Table of Contents

Organized by:
chapter title - relevant characters - any warning that may be applicable

Some of the warning may contain spoilers for the oneshot, but it's always better safe than sorry.
If works were posted on their own on Ao3 their original summaries were also included below.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Tea-Timers are Almost Never at The Creek - Jane, Eliza, and George - serious illness (specifically cancer)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ What it Means to be Siblings - Marie and Secret Kid

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ You Don't Have to Like Dresses - Handlebarb and Angel José

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Late Night Conversations - Tea-Timers, Secret Keeper, and Marie (Tea Keeper centric)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Burgers and Fries - The Stump Kids (takes place after the concert in Craig of the Future)

A quick continuation of where the future left off in Craig to the Future! Spoilers inside!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ What's in a Name - Handlebarb and Mariah - unintentional dead naming

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Old Man Yaoi - Kelsey, Raj, and their dads

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ What's a Magical Girl Without Her Dress? - Sparkle Cadet and her dads

Finding the perfect present is a struggle for most parents, but Sparkle Cadet's dads think they've found it.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Would You be so Kind (As to Fall in Love with Me?) - JP, Omar, and Maney (Orange Poncho centric)

Omar knows how important friendships are more than anyone, so if he has to keep his own feelings bottled up and shoved down to keep a friendship intact, so be it.
JP, on the other hand, has different plans.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Fast With a K - Keun Sup and Jackie

Keun Sup has never heard of sign language before a few weeks ago, but now he found himself in a class learning how to speak a new language for his sister and friend.
A story of how Keun Sup met Jackie, how they both became Champions, and what it actually was like to be in the King's inner circle.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Drops of Jupiter - Maya and her brother - mentions of death

Maya was angry at a lot of things.
She was angry at Mrs. Jenkins for giving them a pop quiz on her last day at school.
She was angry that her brother had decided to move so far from home, and that she had to come with him.
She was angry that she had to leave her baseball team and all her friends
Mostly though, she was angry at herself.
The Maya backstory I know we've all been craving! See what happened before Capture the Flag, before Xavier, even before Omar.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ When I Grow Up... - Basically all the Creek kids!

In order to help Craig finish his homework, the Stump Trio ask other kids around The Creek what they want to be when they grow up.
They get some interesting answers and learn an important lesson.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ I Am Her - Handlebarb and Todd - unintentional dead naming (character comes out!)

Two years after Capture the Flag, nearly three years after Handlebarb realized she was trans, she still hasn't told her parents.
That changes today.