Forgotten Memories- Information.

Information

Places

Seraphis Sanctum—the sanctum is where all angels go when they're injured.

Ayuna's Castle—a very well-hidden palace where only she can allow people to come in.

People

Hannah Okamura is a Nephilim who left Vethrael due to family problems. Leaving her home, she went outside Vethrael, living all alone until she met Mizuki and decided to adopt her.

Abilities: Able to do telekinesis and telepathy.

Shizuki Mitsuda is a powerful queen and a kind angel. Wanted Yuki to have the freedom that she never had but didn't succeed, as instead of being there for her daughter, Yuki felt like she didn't matter to her mother. She had an arranged marriage to her husband, Takara, and was forced by their parents to have children.

She was in love with Akira Chizuru, but she couldn't have her.

Takara Mitsuda: A king that's kind and caring to his people. Like Shizuki, he was forced to be married and knew that Shizuki didn't love him but accepted it. Both are together for their daughters and for the kingdom.

Yukina Mitsuda, also known by 'Yuki, is the Eldest Daughter of the King and Queen and the Heir to the Throne.
Had problems socializing due to not having friends when she was a small child; if she did, they were either friends with her because of status or because she's the princess.

She had to raise Yuri alone due to how busy her parents were, but she didn't have resentment against them.

Yuriha Mitsuda, also known as 'Yuri', is the youngest daughter. Growing up, she knew that her parents weren't there as much in both her and her older sister's childhood. Due to that, she had a small resentment against them; when she was a teen, she was allowed to go to Earth and live there instead.

Angels Abilities

Many people from Earth believed that angels can only fly and the Queen and King are the only people that can do magic, but that is false.

Angels can fly, heal, and have immense strength and speed.

The Queen, King, and the two princesses can do what normal angels do and do white light manipulation, evil banishment, light generation, photokinetic combat, and photoportarion.

White light manipulation can create sacred light from the Divine.

Evil Banish: banish all evil spirits and black magic.

Photokinetic Combat: Combine any light-related abilities with Combat.

Photoportation: Teleport themselves or others with light.

Demon's abilities
They are the same as the angels, just weaker.

Ayuna: Her claws, umbrakinesis, light absorption, sacred darkness, shadow mimicry, umbrageous teleportation, and darkness embodiement.

Claws: sharp long claws. If scratched, then you would be poisoned and will only have 2 hours left to live.

Light Absorption: block out light in an area.

Sacred darkness: divine darkness.

Shadow Mimicry: become a shadow.

Umbrageous Teleportation: teleport via the shadows and darkness.

Darkness Embodiment: Become the embodiment/personification of the element of darkness.

The Curse: The curse that Ayuna put on Mizuki was a curse to die over and over again and still have to relive her life. As of now, no one knows how to break the curse.

Where do the dead demons and angels go?

They dissapear. Once you die on Earth, you can either go to Heaven or Hell, and if you die in either two, then you'll have no more physical body, and instead your spirit will be sent to where
Ҝㄩ尺卂Ꮆ卂尺丨.

��ㄩ尺卂Ꮆ卂尺丨- The all-powerful one; she controls good and evil; she can see into the future and past.

Mizuki's curse is to die over and over again, living differently each time she dies. She is slowly losing her mind. Every time she and Yuki meet, she will die. But if she doesn't meet her, then she won't die. But she doesn't know that, does she?

There is more hope for everyone but them. To their mothers, Yukina and Mizuki, to even Yuriha and Luna.

Is it the Kamiyama's curse to not be able to be with the one they love, or is it the Mitsuda's seeing as they're the ones who's always alive?

Who knows? After all, I am just a narrator.