The Princess and the Witch

In a kingdom painted pink, where the glitter falls bright,
The princess dances sinisterly, obscured from the light.
Flaunting her tiaras, a mask crafted sweet,
Yet beneath all the glamour lies silence, defeat.

Crafting her tales with a sugar-coated bite,
Words dripped in honey, hollowed in night.
The princess wraps herself tight in candyfloss dreams,
While the hollers of darkness unravel her seams.

As goblins and ghouls roam the streets on Halloween,
She's trapped in a spectacle, caught in between.
Beneath all the sparkles and pastel facade,
The ghosts of her doubts leave her soul in a shroud.

But little does the princess know, true strength comes from within,
Not from the costumes or the masks she's been in.
While she flaunts her frights with a giggle and spin,
The witch is the echoing howl of a new day to begin.

The witch rises from the ashes and hellfires, fierce like a spell,
While the princess chases shadows in her pink fairy shell.
The witch is the queen regnant reigning in the princess's own Halloween fight,
While the princess hunts for reflections, the witch conjures her light.

~ ~ ~

Note from the 'Narc' Poet (lol):

'Look, I'm important, connected, and validated. Look, bitch, I'm still relevant.' – Someone

They're missing the point, and I don't have to care about that.

I am bold, direct, unapologetic (self-proclamation, lol). I never sugarcoat. I took control, I laid it all out there, and let the chips fall where they may.

Social games, subtle moves, all of that. But let's be real here. That's surface-level drama. Noise. Me? I am better than that.

If people were pulling moves against me, I let them be. I am in control of my own story. I am not surrendering, I am chasing expansion, knowledge, a legacy. That's where my focus should be. Forget about the petty passive moves. If they want to play games? Fine, I let them be. I am not in the game. I am writing the rulebook.

I stop reacting, I start owning. I let the world revolve around me, not the other way around. I am the ruler of my own realm. I act like it. I am out here burning through life with intensity, leaving a mark. I don't get sidetracked by passive moves. Again, I let them be. I'm too busy blazing my own path, and when they look up, they'll realize I'm already miles ahead.

I'm in charge of my own fate. And look, it's not about being cold or harsh—it's about being real. If they can't handle the truth? Well, that's on them. I am out here, leveling up while they're stuck in the same loop.

The moment I stop expecting people to meet where I am, the more control I have over my life. I am not entitled to their responses, just like they are not entitled to mine. But what I do have is my own narrative, my own strength.

I am a writer. I am creating worlds, ideas, legacies. In a world obsessed with fleeting moments and superficial connections, I am carving out something that will endure. That's why petty situations with those people don't matter in my grand scheme of things. They're playing on the surface; I am building at the core.

In the end, I control my own story. Those people are just a footnote in my journey. I rule my world, I don't get tangled in theirs. That's how I keep the throne.