CHAPTER 1:(TODOBAKUDEKU)

THis story is about Todobakudeku
Male x male ship!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I'm warning you....
This is for those who like this ships!!!!
This story has violence, R18+ and more that can trigger you....
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I hope you enjoy reading this...

Thanks....

Chapter 1:

The UA students finally graduated. Bakugo, Todoroki and izuku decided and already planned to live on the same roof.

Midoriya not knowing, that shoto and bakugo secretly admired him and always fought over him.

In the shared kitchen in their new apartment. It's early morning, and Bakugo and Shoto are standing near the stove. They're in the middle of making breakfast while Midoriya is still getting ready for the day.

Shoto (calmly cracking eggs into a pan): "I'll make the omelet for Midoriya. I know he likes his eggs soft, not overcooked."

Bakugo (grumbling while chopping vegetables for the omelet): "Tch, you think I don't know how he likes his damn eggs? I've known him longer than you. I'll do the whole thing."

Shoto (raising an eyebrow): "I doubt you can make it better than me. You've got too much of an explosive touch."

Bakugo (scowling): "What did you just say, Icy Hot?! You think you're the only one who can handle a pan?!"

Shoto (coolly): "I'm saying I know his preferences better. You've always been too... intense."

Bakugo (glaring): "Like you're any better with that half-cold, half-burnt nonsense. I'll show you how it's done. Move over!"

Shoto (calmly standing his ground): "I'm not moving. We can make breakfast together, but I'll be the one to finish it."

Bakugo (growling): "The hell you will! I said I'm doing it!"

Midoriya (walking in with a yawn, rubbing his eyes): "Morning, guys... Is breakfast almost ready?"

Shoto and Bakugo (in unison, both holding out plates): "I made this for you!"

Midoriya (blinking in surprise, looking between the two): "Uh... You both made breakfast? It looks really good, thank you!"

Shoto (calmly smiling): "I figured you'd like a balanced meal, Midoriya."

Bakugo (gruffly): "I made sure it's perfect. Better eat it while it's hot, nerd."

Midoriya (grinning, oblivious to their tension): "Thanks, guys! You didn't have to go all out like this, but I really appreciate it."

Shoto (side-eyeing Bakugo): "Well, it's important that you start your day off right."

Bakugo (crossing his arms, but secretly pleased): "Yeah, whatever. Just eat already."

Midoriya (sitting down with both plates in front of him): "I'm lucky to have roommates like you two."

Shoto (softly): "We're lucky too."

Bakugo (muttering under his breath): "Damn right you are."

Midoriya (cheerfully): "This is delicious!"

Shoto and Bakugo (both smirking at each other, competitive yet content): "Of course it is."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.