CHAPTER 11: (Confession)

Chapter 11:

Morning in the shared apartment. Izuku slowly wakes up, groggy and disoriented, as he finds himself lying and naked in bed.

His head aches, and the memories of the previous night are blurry.

Izuku sits up slowly, blinking as he takes in the room. He’s in his own bed, but the memory of Bakugo and Todoroki’s confessions and everything that followed starts to filter back in. His face flushes red as he recalls the kisses and the drunken moments they shared.

Izuku: (mumbling to himself) "Did that… really happen? Or was it just a dream?"

He quickly looks around the room, noticing that his clothes are still in disarray.

The realization hits him, and his heart races as he thinks about Bakugo and Todoroki. Guilt and confusion well up inside him, and he suddenly feels embarrassed by the whole situation.

Izuku: "no...it can't be....what have we done?".

Throughout the day, Izuku starts to avoid Bakugo and Todoroki. When he hears them coming, he quickly retreats to his room or leaves the apartment.

If they try to speak to him, he brushes them off with a mumbled excuse, his cheeks flushed and his eyes downcast.

At lunch, Bakugo and Todoroki notice Izuku’s absence. They share a concerned look, both of them knowing exactly why he’s acting this way.

Bakugo: (frowning, his voice low) "He’s avoiding us, isn’t he? He’s been acting weird this morning."

Todoroki: (nodding) "It’s obvious… he probably remembers what happened. We need to talk to him."

Bakugo: (gritting his teeth) "Yeah, no kidding. But he keeps running off before we can even get close."

Later that afternoon, Izuku is cleaning the living room, his back to the entrance. He hears footsteps approaching and freezes. He knows it’s Bakugo and Todoroki.

Todoroki: (softly) Midoriya, we need to talk."

Izuku: (turning away quickly, his voice strained) I-I’m busy right now. We can talk later…"

Bakugo: (grabbing his arm gently) "Deku, you can’t keep avoiding us. We need to clear this up."

Izuku pulls his arm away, his face flushed as he backs up.

Izuku: (shaking his head) "There’s… nothing to talk about. It was just the alcohol. We were drunk… it didn’t mean anything."

The room falls silent, the weight of Izuku's words hanging heavily in the air. Both Bakugo and Todoroki feel a pang of hurt but also frustration.

Todoroki: (firmly) "It did mean something. We weren't just drunk. We confessed our feelings because they’re real, Midoriya. We meant what we said."

Izuku: (looking away, his voice barely whispers) "I… I can’t do this right now. I’m sorry."

Izuku quickly leaves the room, retreating to his bedroom and closing the door behind him. Bakugo and Todoroki exchange worried looks, realizing that it’s going to take more than just a conversation to reach him.

Bakugo: (sighing, his voice filled with frustration) "We’re not giving up. He’s not getting away that easily."

Todoroki: "(nodding, determination in his eyes) "We’ll find a way to get through to him, no matter how long it takes."