CHAPTER 5:(FOR IZUKU)

Chapter 5:

That midnight....the hospital room is dimly lit, and the beeping of the heart monitor fills the air with a sense of urgency.

Bakugo and Todoroki walk into the room after their visit to the police station, discussing the arrest of the villain, when they are hit with a wave of dread as they see medical staff surrounding Izuku's bed.

Todoroki: "What's going on?!"

Bakugo: "Izuku?!"

They rush to the bedside, their hearts racing as they take in the scene. Izuku lies motionless, the monitors beeping rapidly.

A nurse is adjusting the oxygen mask on his face, and another doctor is checking the IV drip.

Nurse: "We need to stabilize him! His heart rate is dropping!"

Doctor: "Get the defibrillator! We need to prepare for possible cardiac arrest!"

Bakugo and Todoroki exchange horrified glances, fear gripping them as they process what they're witnessing.

Bakugo: "No, this can't be happening! Not after everything!"

Todoroki: "He's going to be okay. They're professionals. They'll save him!"

The medical team continues to work frantically, focused and efficient.

The nurse yells for assistance as another doctor rushes into the room, bringing the defibrillator with him.

Nurse: "Charge it to 200! Clear!"

They apply the paddles to Izuku's chest, and Bakugo watches, his breath hitching in his throat.

Bakugo: "Come on, Izuku! You can't leave us! Fight back!"

The doctor shocks Izuku's heart, and for a brief moment, the room is filled with a tense silence, only interrupted by the beeping monitor.

Doctor: "Check his pulse!"

Another nurse quickly places her fingers on Izuku's wrist, her expression turning grim.

Nurse: "No pulse! We need to do it again! Charge to 300!"

Bakugo can hardly breathe, anger boiling inside him at the thought of losing Izuku. He clenches his fists, feeling a mix of helplessness and desperation.

Bakugo: "You can't give up! You've fought so hard to get here! You're not allowed to leave us, Deku!"

The team prepares for another shock, and the doctor counts down.

Doctor: "Clear!"

They shock Izuku's heart once more, and the monitor flat lines momentarily before a flicker of activity appears on the screen. The tension in the room thickens as they all hold their breath.

Nurse: "We've got a heartbeat! It's weak, but it's there!"

Bakugo lets out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, relief flooding over him. He grips the side of Izuku's bed, watching as the medical team continues to stabilize him.

Todoroki: "He's still fighting. We need to believe in him."

After a few tense minutes, the doctors manage to stabilize Izuku, adjusting the monitors and checking his vitals.