Chapter 1

Kingler's Pov

I'm Kingler, 25 years old. I have suffered more years than I have lived. That's why I have dedicated my entire life to seeking revenge. The Lizardo family destroyed my life, as well as the lives of my two companions, Lander and Arya. I met them in an unexpected situation, and to make a long story short, I am sure I can rely on them because their families were also victims of the demonic actions of the Lizardo family.

The Lizardo family killed our parents a long time ago. They are a respected family in our community. They are the richest, most well-known, and idolized family here because they have helped many people. But unknown to everyone, all the evil and dirty deeds of this family are hidden. However, I am certain that many know the true nature of this family; they are just afraid to speak out and confront them because they know what this family is capable of.

Lander is a technology specialist. He knows everything about technology and is a great help, especially when it comes to hacking CCTV cameras, computers, social media, or even editing videos. Arya, on the other hand, can assist with her seductive skills and intelligence when it comes to socializing. She has the ability to attract Fernando, the womanizer son of Don Felipe and Doña Hermosa.

This couple has four children: Fernando, the eldest, followed by Ferro, the current Mayor of El Permisso, Titania, the only girl, and Tirzo, the youngest.

Fernando's wife is Alyana, who comes from one of the richest families in the neighboring area. They don't have any kids yet, and we're certain it's because Fernando is a womanizer.

Ferro's wife, Alicia, is the most merciful in the family. She is always easily affected, which makes her vulnerable. They have two children, Acer and Zera. Acer is a business-minded guy who loves negotiating, and I think he is his grandfather's favorite grandchild. Zera, on the other hand, is the vain one.

Titania is the most secretive in the family. There is no more information about her other than being the simple wife of Rinaldo. Rinaldo is the most erratic of them all because he's always being ordered around by Fernando. He often accompanies Fernando on his outings and sometimes acts as his driver. The couple has one daughter, Reyna, who is the same age as Zera, 17 years old.

And lastly, Tirzo, the most rebellious son, a troublemaker, always looking for fights, and with plenty of vices. He's a literal headache for the couple. He often leaves the house to drink and do all sorts of things. He is not yet married and loves to party at the mansion.

On their vast land, there is a large mansion where Hermosa and Don Felipe live. Next to it are the four individual houses of their children, and one more house still under construction but nearing completion-this house belongs to their favorite grandchild, Acer.

So far, this is all the information we have gathered about the family. Today marks the beginning of our mission to uncover the truth and bring down this family.

And the first one we are going to take down is the youngest, Tirzo. He's the key to getting us into the mansion. He should be the first we investigate, and it's not far-fetched to think he's the reason our parents were murdered. But no matter who did it, they're all going down because I know they all know something.

"He just entered Fetelle Albergo," Lander said. I'm talking to him now using a high-tech airpod he personally designed and made. He's been following Tirzo's car for a while, and he hacked the city's CCTV to track Tirzo's destination, our first target.

"I saw him," I said after spotting Tirzo enter the hotel. I followed him inside, keeping my eyes on him. This hotel is impressive, complete with its own bar. We already know that Tirzo comes here every Friday night because there's always a sexy dance performance by women. So, he's not just a troublemaker and a heavy drinker; he's also into women. But why hasn't he married yet?